15: Friendship?

(Quick small A/N: lmao sorry for not posting. But you thicc sisters make me happy)
~
(Y/n POV)
"Fuck" I sat on the floor in the bathroom "Ugh what do I do." I hid my face in my hands trying to forget everything "y/n?" I heard a voice, It was David. I opened the door to see David standing there "can I come in?" He asked I nodded and stood up and sat on the counter of the sink. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked shutting the door behind him "it's just-.. " I sighed "I just feel like I'm so confused ya know? I wanna forgive Scotty but I can't you know?" I wasn't thinking and started going off not watching my words "plus I really like you because you are so kind and so sweet and like I love you for that and I really like Alex but I don't know what to do." A tear ran down my cheek. "Y/n.." David spoke "just.. " He sighed "heartbroken is annoying" I said.
"Y/n when I first met you, I was so confused because I didn't know if you would like me as a friend and you actually make me smile, I just love seeing you." David smiled as I looked at him.
(David POV)
She lightly smiled back "thank you Julian dobrikova" She laughed "hey, watch ur words" I chuckled lightly hitting her arm, it went silent for a second as I heard a small sniffle, she looked back down at the ground "Shit forgive me if I do this." I grabbed her and kissed her. At first she didn't kiss back but after a bit she did, I stepped away "sorry I'm such a dumbass" I turned away "no David it's ok, you aren't a dumbass" She grabbed my shoulder. "Actually I enjoyed the kiss." I laughed
(Alex POV)
I wanted to know if y/n was ok so I went to the bathroom and stood outside the door ready to knock "Actually I enjoyed the kiss" I heard David laughing "oh" I mumbled to myself and walked away from the door "I'm going home" I said to everyone in the living room "bye?" A few people said I got my stuff and left going back to the apartment.

(END)