The plot thickens

Start from the beginning

"I think I know what you're gonna ask and I swear I wasn't keeping it from you. I just wanted to surprise you when I got back!" Olivia sat in utter shock as her best friend stood up and trained the camera on her newly-enhanced buttocks, proudly showing them off. Rafael had to force himself to keep his laughter in as he listened while Dani told Olivia all about the night she was watching the video of the trip that the Porters and Stablers had taken to Jamaica. Dean was holding the camera and kept focusing and zooming in on Olivia's butt in the white string bikini she was wearing. Dani and Olivia were lying down in the cabana chairs to get some sun, both of them on their stomachs. After a couple minutes, Olivia reached behind and untied her bikini top and called to Elliot to come and put some sunscreen on her back. Before Elliot could reply, Dean nearly tripped running over to her and shoved the camera into Dani's hand.

"I'LL DO IT!" He screamed, completely out of breath as he grabbed for the sunscreen just as Elliot reached over and picked it up but that didn't stop Dean from trying to wrestle it from Elliot's hand.

"Dean, I got it man!" Elliot sternly assured him in a tone that left no room for argument. After a brief moment during which he stared Elliot dead in the eyes as if challenging him, he let go of the bottle and watched sadly as Elliot began rubbing the sunscreen all over Olivia's body. Dani sat there in her living room laughing at the video as it again zoomed in on Olivia.

"God, her ass is so perfect!" she said out loud to no one and was shocked to hear Deans voice behind her.

"It sure is!"

"Honey, I didn't hear you come in." she told him. He stood behind her, massaging her shoulders.

"You know, why should Olivia be the only one with a perfect, round, gorgeous ghetto booty?" he asked.

"What?"

"a badonk." He clarified.

"I don't-"

"Junk in the trunk."

"I get what you mean, I'm just surprised to hear you say-"

"when you two go dancing, does she ever twerk?" he asked, a glossy, wide-eyed look on his face.

"No."

"Make it clap?"

"What? No! …once or twice maybe…"

"Ohhh tell me, tell me!" he screamed, plopping himself down on the floor in front of her, resting his head on his hands that were propped up under his chin. "… Go. Slowly!" Dani was puzzled but continued to tell him about it anyway. He sat there listening to her tale… he was shocked, he was awed. He was enchanted and amazed and when she finally finished her story, a single tear slid down his cheek and he stood up, speechless and gave a round of thunderous applause. Dani was so touched that he was so into what she was saying that she began smiling as he continued his ovation. When he was done, he sat down, pulled her onto his lap and told her that she would look great with an ass like Olivia's, reminding her how insecure she always felt because Olivia got all the attention everywhere they went. "You could level the playing field a little. You could be the one to make it clap next time!" He said. She always did secretly long to jiggle that fat but she hadn't been blessed with any. Reluctantly she agreed and they made up the whole story about going away on official business so that she could have the surgery done.

"So, Liv, be honest. What do you think?"

"Wow!" Olivia began, she was a little creeped out by this latest stunt but didn't want to discourage Dani so she said the only true thing she could at the moment "Pretty soon, no one will be able to tell us apart!"

"I know! How cool is that?" Dani gushed.

"Yeah. Listen honey, I gotta go but I'll call you later." She ended the video chat before Dani could respond. "Don't even say it!" she told Rafael who sat there with a huge grin on his face.