Bucks party

Marianna's P.O.V.

I walk into Buck's house and go straight to the bar. "One of those please," I order.

I look over the boy to see Dallas Winston, the guy from the gas station and the rest of the Greasers. Dallas is watching my every move. I shoot the Greasers a dirty look before ordering another drink.

I chug down my drink and another than another than another soon I lost count and I'm drunk.

Dally's P.O.V.

Soda walks into the house in a daze daydreaming about some girl he saw at the station. Then I announce, "there's a party at Buck's, who wants to come. The whole gang end up coming and we all walk into the house together. I sit at the bar yet nobody drinks minus Steve, Two-bit, and I.

Out if nowhere Soda says, "that's her!"

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"The girl from the station," Soda says pointing to the girl sitting directly across from me.

I smile at her with my award winning smile but, she just shoots me a dirty look and continues drinking.

Soda's P.O.V.

She's at this party I can talk to her, I think she's so pretty and it's not far that she was beat like that. I walk over to where she was sitting to see Dally saying, "what's a pretty broad like you doing here?"

She slurs her words to indicate that she's drunk, "I'm getting over my stupid parents!"

"I can make you feel better, just come up to my room, I got protection," Dally says coolly.

She smiles and whispers, "that'll take care of my parents hooking up with a bad boy like you, especially because you're a grease and I'm a soc."

Dally grabs her hand and pulls her upstairs, she stumbles all the way up.

Marianna's P.O.V.

I walk up stairs and put on Dallas's condom, I've been on birth control for a while now but, I can't be to safe with I'm hooking up with a grease ball.

Soon we're together in a perfect heaven when my dad walks in with another greaser, he's looking for me. I jump out of bed and throw on some clothing when he starts screaming, "you come her and hook up with a greaser Dallas Winston of all ! I'm ashamed of you but, what's new! I wish I had a better daughter interested in Socials like you should be! You're dating Randy, you little slut!" With the last yells he smacks me so hard I hit the ground, I touch my cheek, blood. He only then starts to kick in my gut, I feel blood trickling down my stomach, my arm my leg, and my cheek. I start to cry and then I feel as he gets thrown off me by Dallas!

"Are you okay?" Dallas asks in almost a yell but, I just run out of the house, I feel faint but I don't care I run but then I stop, I get dizzy and everything turns black.