Chapter four: Jack and Elsa are still in Arendelle and are going to be parents.

"Jack!" Elsa yells. " I'm here Elsa, I'm here." Jack tells Elsa. " Jack my water broke." Elsa tells Jack. "Elsa I'm here for you and just breathe in and out." Jack tells Elsa.  "Ok Jack, breathes in and out." Elsa tells Jack. "Elsa you can do this." Jack tells Elsa.  Elsa pushes and pushes until the first twin is born and  does it again until the second twin is born. "Elsa and Jack meet your son and your daughter." Elsa's doctor tells Elsa and Jack. "Our daughter's name is Jelsa Frost and our son's name is Jamie Frost." Elsa and Jack say in unison. " Elsa and Jack those are perfect names for your son and your daughter." Elsa's doctor tells Elsa and Jack. " Hey Jack where's My sister Anna, Her boyfriend Kristoff and his reindeer buddy Sven, and Olaf?"Elsa asks Jack. " Elsa they're here but was waiting for you to let them come in." Jack tells Elsa.  "Ok Jack." Elsa tells Jack. "Hey guys you can come on in now." Elsa tells her sister Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. " Hey Elsa how are u doing?" Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf ask Elsa. "I'm great now thx for asking."Elsa tells them. "Elsa you should get some sleep ok." Jack tells Elsa. "Ok Jack I will. Please stay with me?"Elsa asks Jack. "Sure I will Elsa." Jack tells Elsa. Elsa yawns and starts to fall asleep and Jack yawns and also starts to fall asleep too. "Hey Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf we should let them be ok." Anna whispers to Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. "Ok Anna."Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf whispers  to Anna. Elsa and Jack are both fast asleep in each other's arms and are smiling too. * outside with Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf * " Hey Anna." Kristoff tells Anna. " What is it Kristoff?"Anna asks Kristoff. "Anna will you marry me?" Kristoff proposes to Anna. "Yes a thousand times yes."Anna tells Kristoff. "Congratulations Kristoff and Anna." Olaf tells Kristoff and Anna.
* back inside with Elsa and Jack * " Hey Elsa."Jack tells Elsa. " yes Jack."Elsa tells Jack. " Elsa will you marry me?"Jack proposes to Elsa. "Yes Jack I will marry you."Elsa tells Jack. * Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf go back inside * " Hey Elsa wow you are getting married also." Anna tells Elsa. " Yes Anna I am getting married also." Elsa tells Anna. "Congratulations Kristoff. " Jack tells Kristoff. "Congratulations Jack." Kristoff tells Jack. " Hey Elsa are marrying Jack?" Olaf asks Elsa.
" Yes Olaf I am marrying Jack. " Elsa tells Olaf. " Hey Anna you are marrying Kristoff right?" Olaf asks Anna. "Yes Olaf I am marrying Kristoff."Anna tells Olaf. 

A/N: The final 2 chapters are gonna be Jelsa's ( Jack and Elsa's) wedding and Kristanna's ( Kristoff and Anna's) wedding.  Thx so much to all the jelsa shippers and the Kristanna shippers -Jelsa- -kristanna- SN0W--ELSA Elsa-and-jackfrost AnnaArendeIIe
Kristoff-Bjorgman ElsaFrozen8 jackfrostfg-ROTG FrOzEn2
Tooth-Fairy riseofthegardians123