Day 26: Getting Married

(...)

Jake adjusted his white tuxedo and tucked the blue flower into the breast pocket. He was going crazy, brushing his hair, making sure everything was ready, and no one would try and ruin today. This was such an important day, after all...

It had been three years since the Seductive Rose incident. He and Bryan's bond and love for each other had grown even stronger than ever. They both knew that if they didn't do something to cement their relationship, something could happen to them again. But he hadn't expected Bryan to do something so extreme like this so quickly. He still remembered the day Bryan had proposed so vividly...

They had been on the dock where they had first fallen in love, and the sun was rising over the ocean they loved so much. Jake had been so distracted by the sea life that only when Bryan had gotten on one knee that he realized what was happening. The second Bryan pulled the ring out, he said yes. What else was he supposed to say?

Jake smiled when he remembered that morning. Everything had been so cheesy but so sweet at the same time. Just like Bryan.

The door to his dressing room opened and Xylo walked in. He had trimmed his neckbeard but somehow had still managed to make his freshly pressed tux wrinkly. That took talent.

"Jakey~" He chuckled. "We're ready for you."

Jake smiled and followed him out to the chapel. Everyone he knew was there: Panda, Brick, Brandeen, Ritchie, Michael, Reyna, Kaykrae, Marshie...and at the altar, Bri, Mitch, Mario, and Bryan. Mitch was best man. Bri was the maid of honor. Mario officiated. 

Bryan was so handsome in his black tux. There were holes in the back for his wings, his hair was styled perfectly, and his eyes...oh geez. Who knew someone could be so darn handsome?

Mario gave the speech and the vows were made. They kissed and once again, Bryan caused a scene. After they had broken apart, he grinned and swept Jake into a bridal-style hold. Jake yelled at him, but everyone knew that he enjoyed it. He was Bryan's husband, after all.

Now, Jake was certain that nothing could break him and Bryan apart. Not anymore.