Day 7: Cosplaying

(Hehehe...;3 Quick note: They're cosplaying Sailor Moon)

"I hate you SO MUCH right now..." Jake grumbled.

Bryan chuckled. "You wear a skirt all the time anyways. What's the difference?"

Bryan was wearing a black tuxedo, with a white ruffled bowtie, a black and red cape, a white eye mask, and a spectacular top hat to top it all off. (Oh, ew, bad pun, sorry.)

Jake, on the other hand, was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue collar, a golden crown with a red jewel set in the center, white gloves, red boots, and a very short blue skirt.

"Why? Just why? Why do you embarrass me like this?" Jake groaned, covering his face with his gloved hands.

"Hey, you look great. And hold on. Don't you wear a skirt all the time? What makes this any different?"

"Well, for one thing, this is an outfit meant for GIRLS! Yes, I know that I'm gay, but still! This is humiliating! How long does this stupid potion last for?"

"Uh, I think 24 hours."

"So, I'm stuck in this for the whole day?!"

"Calm yourself, Jakey~Poo. I'll try and get Kayla to give you the day off, I'll tell her you're really sick or something. Enjoy being Usagi~chan in the meantime."

He blew Jake a kiss and left the cabin and a very flustered Jakey.

(Ok, what is with me and these super-short chapters. 255 words? This doesn't make sense. Oh well, I think I was just too embarrassed cause I can actually picture Jakey in the Sailor Moon costume. Hehe! Love ya guys! Molly out!)