Chapter Fifty-Nine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sheila, I want to apologize for yesterday." I uncovered my face to see him looking down at me with a serious look on his face. I raised a brow, why was he apologizing? I would have done the exact same thing if he was in my position. I just had to get my emotions across to him.

"It's good to take your time to recover," his eyes then looked hurt, "I lost control because I couldn't stand you having to go through this pain."

"Zaivinth, it's alright I was just trying to get my feelings across—" there was a urgent knock on the door. A type of knock that symbolizes, drop everything you are doing and answer. I looked up at Zaivinth who looked down at me, "you want me to go get it?" I teased, and he let out a huff, the corner of his lips turning up.

Zaivinth

I walked over to the door and grabbed the handle, opening it up to see a very disheveled Xion. My friend doesn't get worked up for anything but family, what was wrong?

"Xion what is wro—"

"The war is at a stalemate, Cebrus is coming here." My eyes widen at the news. That was great news, a stalemate means that my troops can recover, along with give my mate time before she wants to go to the battle field.

"How did he do it?" I leaned on the door with my arms crossed, I blocked him from seeing my mate in her beautifully flimsy nightgown. Sure I was only wearing trousers, but Xion has seen me in less.

"Rage. The entire army was so upset with what happened with Sheila that they breathed, ate, and slept with rage. Your mate left a serious impact on the men." After her first address, I knew she would be a great leader. "Though I think you should be more worried with the fact that, the entire crow and dragon army are marching their way to the castle."

"Holy fuc—"

"What?!" I heard Sheila shout from inside. Then I heard her fall. I pinched my nose and let out a deep sigh, Xion just chuckled.

"Sheila!" I turned and pointed at her. "Stay right where you are. When will you learn you can't jump out of bed." She looked up at me and pouted. "Don't give me that look, you know what you have done." I groaned rubbing my face with a hand, then turned Xion who was chuckling quietly to himself. I let out another sigh, "thank you for telling me, I'll see you soon."

"Good luck," he chuckled our, clapping me on my shoulder. I just shrugged him off and closed the door to stop me from hearing his cackling.

"I'm sorry..." she said as I walked over to her. "It's just habit." I sighed and picked her up.

"Don't worry about it. I should have known it was coming." Everything about her was routine to me.

"But..." she started speaking but I just put a finger to her lips.

"Let's get ready, we have a busy day ahead of us, Queen Sheila." I saw her roll her eyes. Then a smile broke out on her face.

"I probably can get more done than you, even though I'm sick." Oh, was this little minx challenging me? She had no idea what she was going up against.

"Want to start this fight before I dress you, or after?" I teased placing a fat kiss on her temple. I just loved the way her hair smelled. It was so intoxicating.

I saw her blush, she covered her face again though her red ears were on full display. "After. After I get dressed, please." I was hard for her to get dressed without my help. Standing on one leg to get her pants on was a nightmare. Maybe I was a cruel, cruel, mate, but I loved seeing her depend on me. She was always a lone wolf, and would probably leave me in the dust if I gave her the chance. It was a nice change of pace.

"Alright, then there is no backing out, Princess."

"I'm more worried about you, my King," I almost let out a growl of pleasure. "I can run laps around you." I just chuckled. I was happy that my mate was alive.

Today was hectic, I put Sheila in charge of overseeing the arrival and dinner arrangements, while I would help set up tents and help with afternoon training. I wanted her to do something that she would succeed in, and wouldn't be too physical that she would get sick again.

I hadn't seen her all day, I wonder how she was doing? I stalked through the black halls that had red banners hanging down the side of it. She should be in the room around the corner.

"I'm glad you okay," I know that poor English from anywhere. It was Cebrus, but why was he with my mate? I heard her spring laugh fill up the room.

"Thank you, it's good to see that you are well." I stood outside the door, my hand reaching for the door knob.

"Working?" He asked, I held back a growl, of course she was working. When was she ever not working.

"Yes, my sweet mate, bless his heart, gave me a huge list of easy things to do." I heard her sigh, "I would be offended," my heart stopped, thats the last thing I wanted to do. "If I was healthy. But he planned out everything I could do well, even while I'm not in good health." I let out a sigh of relief. I know that she can do a lot, and will push herself to do more, but sometimes, like today, she needed to take it easy and focus on recovering.

"Eavesdropping is not an attractive trait," I heard someone from down the hall say. I turned to look at him. He had silver hair and dark eyes. I straightened my shoulder. He had his hands in his pockets, his posture slack. Who was he?

    "Who are you?" And why was he in my castle, without my permission.

    He smiled like a cat, "you can call me Ross."

I got a little teary eyed while reading this.

ms-upS2GV

ms-upS2GV.gif

Ooooo what is Ross up too?

Did you get sad during this chapter?

Do you like have Zaivinth POV?

Comment and Vote Pwease