ch.23- whelp.

Seating if not remember:
Griffin, Molly, Kyla, Anthony, Jaden, me, and then Griffin again.

-
Authors note: READ TO KNOW WHY I BARELY UPLOADED.
-The reason why I have barely been uploading is because I haven't had a good month. Christmas is here, my birthday, my 1month with my boyfriend. I have had lots of panic attacks this whole month and everything. I couldn't do everything while I uploaded. I'm sorry, if you don't believe me, here

 I'm sorry, if you don't believe me, here

"Uh mine uh says.." I was dying inside.

"What's it say, it can't be that bad." Anthony says. I roll my eyes and look back to the block with writing on it.

"Okay, mine says, "RuleMinutes."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kyla asks.

"RuleMinutes is what my old friends, Jayla, made up. She made it up, which it means that I have to do two things. The people in the circle have to make 2 things up for me to do. I can't refuse or say no in anyway."

"Ooooh! That's gonna be fun for us but not you." Jaden says, rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, that's why it's the worst in the whole stack." I say, putting it back on top. I'll leave so y'all can make 2 things up."

I get up and leave the room, I walk into the kitchen and fix me some water. I drink it until I hear someone call my name to go back in the living room.

"Okay. What's my dares?" I asked and sat back down.

"The first one is; Tell is the craziest thing that happened to you."

"Oh okay. Uh I was at a friend's house. We were in her hot tub, and I got dared to take my swimsuit off and run across the yard. I was halfway back when the girl's dad came out with snacks. That was the last time I was invited to their home." Everyone started laughing and smiling.

"Okay next one, we get to shoot you with a paintball gun."

"Where are we gonna get one of those?" I ask.

"The neighbors have one, the father has lots of kinds of guns." I nod and break inside, I've been hit by one and they hurt so bad.

A couple minutes later Molly comes back in with a paintball gun and blue paintballs. "I mean, at least you got my favorite color." I grin and Molly laughs.

"Okay! Everyone in the back yard!" Griffin says, everyone walks outside and I pull my shirt up alittle in the back and everyone goes where needed and Molly fires the paintball gun.

Everyone of them hitting me. The worst pain, worst than last time.