ch.10- kinda caught

Hey people around the globe. I just wanna say thank you for 8k reads and enjoy!:)💙 posting on my tiktok book in 3hours because I'm helping my friend get away from "her stage" in a hour because she's coming over at 7:00and it's 6;43:)

(Btw sorry this is short!)

I wake up. Light shinning threw my huge window. I hear a short breath. I look to my side and see Jaden. Hair messy and unclothed. I get out of bed and look down at my body.

Oh no! I quickly get dressed trying not to make any noise. Thankfully it's Saturday. I walk to my bathroom trying to make no sounds. I brush my hair and hear a creak.

I look at the door and see Jaden, in his boxers and messy hair. I smile and say, "Morning."

"Morning to you too. Sleep well?" He asks, voice raspy. "Sleep amazing, you?"

"Great. Can't wait till next time." I laugh and keep messing with my hair. "What are we gonna do today, beautiful?" He asks, walking up to me and hugging me from behind.

I smile and say, "We might go to Molly's house because her parents are out of town for a week and the guys are gonna be there."

He digs his face in the crook of my neck and nods. "When?"

"Probably around 3." I say, grabbing everything from the counter top and putting it back in my drawers..

-

The whole day we payed around and just watched movies until 3 came around..