Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I'm in the shower when I hear Marcella.

"Hurry up babe...I need you."

The water is cascading down my abdomen. Long white suds form from under my pectoral muscles and I'm amazed when I feel the water steam over me and begin to drip slowly down my body. I rub the suds into my pubic hair, rubbing it on the shaft of my long dick that is getting harder in these moments.

"Go to sleep," I call from the shower, "I may be a little while..."

My dick is getting harder because I'm thinking. It's been so long that I've had sex with Marcella. She's in the room right now naked and wanting to have sex with me. I know she wants because she has made comments. So why the hell am I hear suffering from what I'm suffering from now?

I'm beyond horny. My dick is throbbing hoping to be inside of something.

But is it her?

I reach down and grab the shaft of my dick. My entire body shudders when I feel the shaft. And I begin to pull violently, letting the long hard strokes guide my hands and guide the thrust of my hips. The water gets everywhere including my mouth. I love every second of it. I feel as though I'm drowning in myself.

It isn't long until I begin to cum but then I realize the last image in my mind isn't Marcella...it's Meek.

~

I get out of the shower and see Marcella. She's laying there naked. Completely naked. I walk to the dresser. My mind is still stuck on having seen Meek. I don't understand why I can't get him out of my head. I can't escape him no matter what I do. Meek always seems to just pop up in my mind as though he was stalking me. Or maybe in my fucked up mind, I was stalking him.

It was getting worse.

"You not in the mood again, are you?" she asks.

That's another thing about Marcella. She's very blunt. She just keeps looking at me waiting for me to answer. I turn away from her. My mind is really out of it right now and I don't want to have to explain complex feelings that I'm having to her.

"Tired..."

"Yeah, I would be too with your tiring ass family," Marcella shakes her head and starts dressing as though not caring one way or another if we have sex.

"That's not necessary."

"Not necessary?" Marcella asks, "Your crazy ass brother Jamison reached out to Joshua telling him that if he doesn't repent Isabella dying is just the beginning. Who the fuck says that?"

"You don't get it," I explain.

"Explain it."

"Our father was very strict on the whole gay. He hated it. I mean ----really hated it----"

"He's dead right?" Marcella asks, "So why do you all care so much about what he thinks."

"You so OK with this gay thing?" I ask.

"Why not?" she asks, "Are you OK with two lesbians?"

"That's different."

"How?" she asks, rolling her eyes, "Stop letting society dictate to you what you and what you don't want."

Marcella leaves. I wonder if she would have felt the same about in her support of Joshua if she knew that her boyfriend was having thoughts about having sex with another man. I bet she wouldn't have had that smug face on that she did.

The truth was Marcella was mad about one thing and one thing only.

Joshua.

And I knew that I had to go see him and finally make sure he was OK.