Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Who did the gun belong to?"

I stay silent. The man questioning me was a detective by the name of Westinghouse.

The room is a sweltering heat. I can't pay attention much. I think of my Isabella. I think about her smile. I think about her eyes. I wonder why it is God would take one so innocent as her. Life was so fleeting and everything was so sad in those moments. Perhaps I was further along than I wanted to be. Perhaps I should have done more. Not too far from me down the hallway at the police station is my brother Jamison.

"Says here you have a record as long as my arm..."

The guy talking to me is a cop. He's bout 6'1, muscular and has a stern-looking face. Maybe in his 40s. He has this salt and pepper thing happening on top of his head. The room is a private one, that is not video recorded like the other rooms.

He lays the Barretta on the counter. Seeing the gun again I get trauma. More trauma than I know what to do with.

"It's not mine if that's what you are askin'. My gun is registered and I don't bring it in the house ever. If you want to go check, I leave it outside the house, high enough that no one would ever get to it."

He shakes his head, "I am not saying it's yours. I hear you found Jesus now. "

I grunt, "Something like that. I'm not sure."

"I do think you know whose gun that is though. Your brother has been dating a guy who has a record just as long as yours. Anthony Keefe, also known as AK. "

"I know of him..."

I get quiet.

"I'm sure you crossed this guy a couple of times. Been to your club a few times. Nothing doper in the city."

"It was...."

I'm hesitating. But why? I had a specific plan. I was going to tell the cops I saw AK bringing a gun over. It was simple. Plain. The cop wasn't going to say but he had a conversation with Jamison about what happened. Jamison already pinned it on AK but my brother was drunk that night. They needed someone to back up his story.

"You can say it..."

It wasn't just about AK. The thing is I notice something that I haven't noticed before. For some reason, I've been staring at the police officers' ass. I've been staring at the way it's quite a bubble butt, round and firm just like my girlfriend Marcella. I imagine what it would be like to grab it. I imagine what it would be like to stick my dick in it. I felt so many temptations at that moment. Temptations I've never felt before.

"Shit!" I cry out.

I spill some coffee all of myself.

"You Ok?"

I don't know how it happens that he is been over in front of me cleaning up the table. His ass is so fat that the seams of his pants were stretched to their limit.

It rips.

A loud "Shrkkkkkkkkk" fills the air.

When his seam splits I see the brown skin underneath. It's round and hairy. He's Unshaved and the musk of sweat fills my nose as his puckering ass hole is only inches from my mouth. I could lean forward if I wanted and wrap my lips around his hole.

He may not have noticed or been too embarrassed to mention anything about it because he continues cleaning. He continues exposing his pink asshole in front of my face.

He hurried to clean up and in the process enters into my personal space. He smelled like a man. There was nothing feminine or floral about him.

"I really don't feel well right now."