A Taste of Desire

Title: A Taste of Desire

Author: casuallyhl

Description: "As forward as I have been with you this evening, I am also aware this dinner party isn't the place to conduct business." Mr. Tomlinson chuckles quietly to himself, shooting a subtle glance across the table towards their hostess. "And besides, I am sure our hostess would be horribly disappointed to learn that we went away this evening with a business agreement and not a mating one."

Harry, who had been sipping his wine, coughs harshly at this. He splutters, unaccustomed to such blatant statements about mating.Mr. Tomlinson continues to laugh quietly, clearly pleased at Harry's reaction."Mrs. Humphreys promised that there was an alpha attending the dinner tonight that I would certainly get on well with," Mr. Tomlinson continues, voice teasing. "She assured me that we would have much in common since we both work with mills." Mr. Tomlinson glances at Harry, eyes flashing with mirth. "Little did she know that would be where our mutual interests began and ended."

Or, a Victorian ABO where Harry is the owner of the most successful cotton mill in Manchester, and Louis is an opinionated social activist about to disrupt Harry's world.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/14211366