Inconceivable

Title: Inconceivable

Author: alivingfire

Description: "Sometimes, Harry thinks, there's something there. The spark in his belly isn't just happening to him, surely. Surely Louis feels that rush too, that blossoming heat in his blood when their fingers brush.

But no. No, Louis treats Harry like a best friend—and it's an amazing thing, so wonderful, Harry wouldn't trade his friendship with Louis for anything—and there's no room for anything else. Not between them.But Louis adores Niall. It's clear, obvious in their comfort together. Harry and Louis still have something that keeps them from that, something making things more loaded with possibility, more intense. Like magnets with the same pole, an invisible force pushing them back—maybe that's Harry's crush, a barrier keeping them apart. Louis and Niall's friendship is easy, whatever is between Louis and Harry is something else. Weighted.Which is fine. It's good. Niall clearly loves Louis back, so it's great.And Harry can just keep lying to himself for the rest of eternity.

Louis and Barbara Tomlinson are twin brother and sister. Harry's in love with Louis, Niall's in love with Barbara, and they both go by Tommo. It gets a little confusing."

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6460327