𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❁

3 years later

"morning baby~" i heard yeonjun say as we cuddled in bed.

i yawned, "morning junnie." i said pecking his cheek.

"ryu- oh, sorry." yeji said but quickly embarrassed since she saw me and yeonjun in this position.

yeonjun and i giggled before sitting up, "i'm still sleepy.."

"you have practice sweetie... we'll cuddle again after i promise okay?" yeonjun said as i yawned.

___________

yeonjun's pov

while ryujin and the 4 other girls went for 'practice', the boys and i decided to do a little something special for ryujin.

"yeonjun hyung!" i heard hueningkai scream as he ran down the stairs with a dolphin plushie.

"hmm?" i replied, fixing thr flower petals.

"give this to ryujin noona, she'll love it!" he said, passing me a bouquet of roses and walked to the kitchen giggling.

this kid

i looked around, "perfect." i mumbled.

the banner had said, "will you marry me?" in bright red. the food was set up and the visualisor was set up with our memories.

soon soobin ran into the dorm, "they're coming!" he said out of breath as he ran into the kitchen and hid with the others.

i quickly fixed myself up, wanting this to the perfect to her too.

"i know right!" i heard ryujin exclaim as the doorknob was being moved around.

______________

ryujin's pov

"oh god... practice was so hard today!" lia complained.

"it isn't that hard!" yeji said as we all walked in the dorm.

i saw petals of flowers leading to a bright red banner, "will you marry me?"

i looked behind me, looking for the girls but they were gone. i looked around me and saw one fine man in a white blouse, tucked in with black jeans and his hair slicked back, holding a bouquet of roses.

"yeon-yeonjun..." i said as he walked up to me and bowed.

"hey baby," he said kissing my cheek.

"what- what's happening?" i asked as he chuckled and looked deeply into my eyes and gave me the bouquet of flowers.

then he gets on one knee, "shin ryujin. you have made me the happiest man on earth for the whole of 3 years. you never gave me any trouble, and you helped me. even if its hard times, you would always stick by me, giving me motivational words for the whole day. even if i was on tour, you would call me before and after the concert, asking how was it and if i was tired. and, your actions just made me fall in love with you even more than i was." he then takes out a box from his pocket.

"junnie..." i teared up.

"will you marry me?" he asks, opening the box with a silver ring in it.

"y-yes..." my words came out inaudible due to the happiness that exploded inside of me.

"SHE SAID YES BITCHES!" yeji said as they all popped out from behind the kitchen counter.

yeonjun takes the ring out from the box, and puts it on my ring finger. he then kisses my lips and gave me a big hug.

"i love you ryu," yeonjun whispered.

"i love you more," i whispered back.

soon the 8 came out from the kitchen, into the living room and sprinkled confetti on us.

"told you this would work!" soobin said as he patted yeonjun's back.

"thank you soobin. and to everyone who helped!" yeonjun said.

"thank you!" i said as i ran to the girls and they gave me one big hug.

"i'm picking your wedding dress!" yuna exclaimed, well maybe a little too loud.

"well then i'm picking your wedding suit!" i heard beomgyu.

________________

wedding day <3

i walked down the isle, with my white gown and chaeryeong beside me.

i saw yeonjun on the platform, with the priest.

i walked up on the platform, "hey." yeonjun said with a smile and i smiled back.

"hey,"

"we are here today, to celebrate the marriage of choi yeonjun, and shin ryujin." the priest announced.

time skip brought to you by soobin's bread :)

"do you, shin ryujin, accept choi yeonjun, as your husband?"

"i do."

"do you, choi yeonjun, accept shin ryujin, as your wife?"

"of course."

"you may now kiss the bride!"

we leaned in and our lips touched.

time skip brought to you by hueningkai's dolphins scream :)

"i caught the bouquet! YAY!" hueningkai exclaimed as we all laughed.

yeonjun then hugs me, "i'm glad that you are finally, officially, mine."

"me too, now, they can't separate me away from you."

THE END