𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽

i was waiting outside his room, walking back and forth nervously.

"you may come in now ms ryujin." i heard pd nim say.

with all my confidence, i opened the door and went in. i saw yeonjun with a pout on his face and pd nim looking very stressed.

flashback, yeonjun's pov

"sir, i have a confession to make." i started.

"i think i like ryujin. the way she makes my heart flutter and fills my stomach up with butterflies, makes me happy. she makes me happy. just being with her, even if it's my worst day, can turn into a happy one with ryujin beside me. the way she smiles, the way she is stubborn. i'm in love with her," i said as pd nim let out a 'hmm'.

"well, i can definately let you two date but you must do something in return for me. you must prove to me that you can stay away from ryujin for 10 days. and i'll consider, deal?" pd nim offered.

i was hesitant, i didn't want to stay away from her, not even for a minute. but eventually, i accepted his deal to date ryujin.

back to ryujin's pov

"well i don't have anything else to talk about so you are both dismissed." pd nim said as we both left the office.

"yah, what happened in there?" i asked, walking beside him.

but instead, he ignored me and walked faster.

this time, i grabbed his wrist.

"yeonjun oppa, why are you ignoring me?" i asked but he eventually got out from my grip and walked away.

i sighed in defeat and soon walked back to my dorm. i slammed myself onto my bed and took my phone.

choi yeonjun

ryujin
oppa

ryujin
yeonjun

ryujin
yah did i do something wrong???

ryujin
yeonjun oppa

ryujin
i know you're reading this!

ryujin
:(

ryujin
hm :(

ryujin
ryujin is sad :(

ryujin
AISH SERIOUSLY FINE WANNA PLAY
THIS GAME? ALRIGHT THEN😤

yeonjun is typing...

yeonjun
haha cute|
haha c|
ha|

yeonjun has blocked you.

i dramatically gasped as i saw him blocked me. in real life abd now this?!

choi beomgyu

ryujin
:((

beomgyu
who, when, where, how, why

ryujin
yeonjun, the whole night, he ignored
me :(

beomgyu
ah, he's been like that the whole
night. maybe he's just tired, talk to him
tomorrow. i gotta go, soobin needs me.
i'll be back later