𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗌

"hey ryu, wanna go for lunch together?" beomgyu, another trainee asked me.

"i'm not sure... i still have to-"

"no, you're eating with me. ryu, you've been practicing since 6am, and its 2pm now. you're overworking yourself!" beomgyu scolded me.

"okay okay," i surrendered and followed him for lunch.

oh i'm sorry, where's my introduction? my name is shin ryujin, ryu for short. i'm a trainee at bighit entertainment, and i've been a trainee ever since i was 14 years old. now i'm 17 years old, and soon to debut once i turn 18. and yeah, beomgyu and i have been friends ever since we were 9 years old, we met in school.

"i'll have hmm... bulgogi and rice please," i said to the counter as i handed her the money.

soon, i got my food and sat next to beomgyu. he was having ramen but i knew that wasn't enough so i fed him some rice and meat.

"mmm, wow! this is amazing!" he said in english making me laugh.

"i see that your english has improved," i praised him as he smiles before taking another slurp into his ramen.

soon, we both finished eating and we decided to walk around for a bit until we saw the leadership board. the name was repeated for over 3 times!

"choi yeonjun... best dancer, choi yeonjun... best rapper, choi yeonjun... overall trainee?!" i accidently screamed making beomgyu cover my mouth with his hand.

"yah! be quiet, we'll get caught if you keep screaming." he warned me as i nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"ryujin unnie!" i heard and turned around, i saw one of my group members, yuna.

"yes?" i replied as she looked at beomgyu.

"oh... well, i'm guessing yeji unnie called for me. have fun you two!" i winked at yuna and left.

well, yuna likes beomgyu and beomgyu likes yuna so i thought, why not make them a couple? they can't kiss or date yet, i mean they can date but only for a month before beomgyu debuts with his group.

then i went to yeji, "yes unniee~" i hugged her from behind making her shocked.

"i need your help. we all know we're debuting soon, so why not decide on the leader now before pd nim selects one of us. yuna chose me, chaeryeong chose lia unnie, but lia unnie chose me. ryu, who do you choose?" she asked me as we both sat on the couch.

"well, since you have most votes, i'd choose you. not only that, but you are good at taking care of our group before we even debut." i said as she nodded.

"okay then... i'll go to pd nim's office first. you can go prepare your voice first, we have vocal practice remember? if i'm not wrong, it's with the other group about to debut, the one with your friend inside." she said as she left.

after she left, i took my coat and went to the convenient store nearby to buy heat pads for the group and the other group, first impressions you know? but unfortunately, i was being too kind, i forgot to bring my cash. luckily, a guy came and paid for me. he was older than me by maybe 2 years?