𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽

he was staring, choi yeonjun. well, serves him right for ignoring me. i could feel his gaze still on me and jeno, but i chose to ignore it and continue talking to him.

"jeno, it's time!" the director said and jeno wen tup on stage as the mc.

i was now left alone so i went to do my microphone headset. i could still feel yeonjun staring at me so i spoke up, "take it picture, it'll last longer." i said to him and walked away.

"yah ryujin unnie! it's time to perform," i heard yuna say.

"mhm okay okay," i said but quickly have a sip of water before going up stage.

on stage, we performed dalla dalla and introduced ourselves formally. soon, we left the stage sweating and panting for breath.

this time, i didn't even bother talking to anyone else but my group, and other girl groups.

"oh my, ryujin is that you?" i heard.

i turned around to see, my childhood friend, lisa. well, more like a junior.

"oh my manoban... lisa you grew up so quick!" i said pinching her cheeks.

"yah unnie! i'm 17 now!" she said so proudly as i laughed.

"17, but still so cute aw," i squished her cheeks together.

soon, we all left. we all returned to our dorms vut of course, the leaders, aka soobin and yeji, decided to have a group dinner together.

"aigo, i'm sick. ah choo!" i faked.

"unnie you suck at acting," i heard yuna say as yeji laughed with the rest.

"well, you are still going to dinner," yeji said.

"yeah okay okay." i gave up.

during dinner, yuna sat infront of beomgyu, not a surprise huh. yeji infront of soobin, chaeryeong infront of hueningkai, lia infront of, ew, yeonjun and i was with taehyun, he was actually a sweetheart.

a/n: holy crap it's raining so much and the thunde ris loud i'm actually scared. :(( save me

soon dinner finished and tomorrow was of course another big day, photoshooting day.

the next morning (day 3 of yeonjun ignoring ryujin)

i woke up extra early today so that i could cook breakfast for everyone but lia was already in the kitchen, video calling someone while she made pancakes.

"lia unnie, who are you calling?" i asked.

"yeonjun." she answered simply before i heard yeonjun's sweet voice.

"yes lia~" ew, why her name.

timeskip brought to you by beomgyu's waeng

we are now at the photoshooting place. it was an hour or so before it ended, and damn was i hungry. as soon as we arrived back to the entertainment, i ran to the cafeteria and bought sweet red bean bread for myself.

then i don't know why but, when i got back to the dorms, i started crying in my room, thinking about yeonjun. but of course, i was being dumb and forgot to close the door.

"aish, why are you crying!" i heard yeji's voice.

"yeon-yeon ahh!" i tried to say his name but just ended up cryiny more.

"yeonjun? have you tried texting him?" i shook my head.

"he-he blocked me!" i whined and cried more.

"have some tissues. i know why you're crying. it's only been 3 days and you're a mess without him talking to you!" yeji nagged at me.

"unnie, am i really a mess?" i asked, tears staining my mascara.

"yes. do you see what's happening? you are in love with him!" yeji said and shook my whole body.

"o-oh..." then i started crying more.

"what now?!" she said, almost giving up.

"he-he probably already likes lia-lia unnie!" i whined once more and cried.

"no he doesn't! even if he does, there's plenty other guys who like you!" yeji said but i cried more.

"but i like h-him!" i whined and cried into my pillow.

soon i fell asleep.

yeonjun's pov

i ran to pd nim's office, knocking rapidly.

"come in!" he said as i got in.

"yes mr yeonjun. do you have a problem?" he asked as i nodded.

"well, i'm all ears." he said.

"i can't ignore ryujin! please sir! i-i just can't bare an hour without talking to her!" i confessed as he giggled.

"this was all just a joke yeonjun ah. well, you shouldn't have ignored her when i told you to. if you really lovedd her, you should have talked her, or at least try. but now that i know you followed my order for 3 days, i'll let you off. go get your woman," pd nim said as a bright smile appeared on my face.

i ran out of his office and tried to run to itzy's dorm but i bumped into someone, lia.

"hey where's my thank you? my acting was great okay!" lia said as i smiled.

"thank you, where is ryujin?" i asked as she shrugged.

i was left with one choice.

back to ryujin's pov

i was awoken by my phone vibrating alot.

[☆]

choi yeonjun

yeonjun
hey meet me at the cafeteria. now

ryujin
wow you talk?

ryujin
why should i come anyways
just ignore me like how you did
3 days ago.

yeonjun
c'mon ryu, i'll explain it to
you i swear!

yeonjun
i ignored you for a reason, it
was pd nim's instruction!

ryujin
yeah yeah

yeonjun
fine, then i'll go to your dorm.

ryujin
hell no
seen

ryujin
CHOI YEONJUN!

yeonjun
its oppa to you ;)
seen

[☆]

you might be wondering, why aren't i caring? well its because he won't even be able to go into the dorms without a key.

i was watching korean drama when the doorbell ringed.

"yes?" i opened the door but quickly froze.

"hey," he said.