ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Sooo...I've read that a lot of authors gives out a warning so here's my warning.
WARNING : SMUT ALERT!
😂 Imma so bad at this!
Well ENJOY!

Gray's POV
As I was walking back to the guild, my mind couldn't stop thingking about that flamebrain. 'Damn you flame brain! But he looked so hot and sexy...his face was very....erotic and his moans were so sweet--What the hell am I thinking!' My face was a dark shade of red by now because of all those dirty those about Natsu. "Damn it! What the hell is wrong with me?"  I could feel something was growing  making my pants feel very tight. "Shit!" Yup I have a boner. 'Ughhh...why NOW of all times!' I decided to head home for today to handle my 'little situation'.

Once I was home, I turned on the shower then stripped and stepped inside. I let the droplets of water hit my body while my hands went to my cock. I stroke myself slowly at first while my mind wondered to a certain pinkette.
(Wet daydreams as I would call it)
《"ahhh~ g-gray~" "mmm..you're so beautiful Natsu" I kissed and sucked his neck leaving hickeies along the way then I made it further down to his toned abs leaving hickies there too before finally making my way to his v-waistline then to his eraction. "Nghh~ahhh~g-gray~ s-stop te-teasing!" Natsu said between gasps and moans. I chuckled as I looked at my master piece which is a Natsu who is now a hot, sexy moaning mess under me. This just made me turn on even more. "Fuck Natsu! You're so beautiful~" "Nghh~g-Gray!~" Now I couldn't hold my self back anymore, so I just shoved my cock in his tight hole."Gaahhhhh~ g-Gray~it- hurts" "I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't hold on any longer. With that I pounded in Natsu's ass harder and faster as the pinkette kept begging for more and harder,deeper thrusts from me.》
Back to reality
I moaned Natsu's name over and over again while being lost in my wet daydream land. Once my orgasm had reached it's limit, I moaned Natsu's name while I came very hard then I've ever had with my seeds all over the bathroom walls. 'Dammit Natsu! Why do you have to have this effect on me?!' After I wash myself up and the bathroom walls I just notice that it was already getting dark. 'Just how long did I masturbate to the thought of Natsu?! Shit! Why? Ughh!' I crawled in bed to get some sleep. But little did I now that tomorrow will be a shocking day for me.

Natsu's POV
'Shitshitshitshitshit!' "Haaa~nghh~". After I got home, my first wave was the worst! Not to mention I smelled a dominant nearby but that was for a second though but still it had the worst effect on me plus the scent was a familiar scent, the scent of frosty mint, 'Gray's scent. Fuck! Was grey there? I really hoped he didn't see me or anything, 'cause if he did I might not be able to face him ever again!' I tried to stand up but to my dismay, my legs were too wobbly for me to stand not to mention the wet slick dripping from my ass hole. 'UGHHH!! Why did I have to be a submissive? Wait..does that mean igneel is too?' I was interupted from my train of thoughts by the sickning wave of my heat! "Haaaa~nnghhhh~haaahh~" I couldn't take it anymore at this time and just stripped from my clothes in the living room. I start to touch myself while somehow my mind was thinking about a certain black-blue raven haired boy.

《"Natsu". Gray was on top of me. His lips met mine in a hot and lustfull kiss while his hands roamed my body. His cold hand on my scorching hot body just sent shivers through my body. "Heh. You like that Natsu?" He was kissing my neck while one of his hands playfully pinch,twist and rub my nipples and the other hand thrusting in and out of my tight slick hole "Hhaaaa~ nghhhh~ g-Gray~ m-more~" "Heh...what's that Natsu? I couldn't quiet hear you" Gray said as he was pulling his finger in and out of me at an unbarebly fast rate that made me feel like I could burst from all the pleasure. "HAAAAAHHHH~~ Th-THERE! OHH~ G-GRAY~ RI-RIGHT THERE!!" I couldn't surpass my moans any longer as his fingers kept abusing my bundle of nerves dead on. "Hah...Natsu...I think...I can't hold on anymore." Gray said in between grasps and groans. I didn't have the will to answer when Gray suddenly thrusted his whole cock in my hole abusing it in the prosses. "HHHAAAAHHH! NGHHH~ G-GRAY! THAT HURTS! MHMMNGHHH~" " Sorry Natsu...but I'll turn into pleasure in no time" and boy was he right. When he just thursted his cock in me he didn't even gave me a second to get used to it before he continued to ram his cock in me refinding my prostate and abusing it all over again. By now I knew that I was a moaning mess under Gray's touch and how I loved ever bit of it and wish that it could happen and last forever.》

I was glad that I left my toys lying around the house just for this case. While I was busy daydreaming about Gray fucking me senseless, I uncounsiously grabed a vibrate dildo from a small basket in the coffee table and start fucking myself with it in and out of my slicked up hole. Once I had orgasmed, my heat had clamed down for a bit which was enough for me to stand up to lock the house door for precaution and made my way hastily to my room and into the nest I had made yesterday. I took out a spray from my bed side table and sprayed it at the door and window of my bedroom as precaution so that my submissive scent couldn't be smelt by any other dragon slayer that passed by my house. I'm glad that happy isn't here but something in me clicked that made me panic somehow. It made me feel like I needed happy right now not to let my sexsual urgers on him but as comfort..this was the first time i've ever felt that way. I took out fresh clothes from my cubboard and made my way to the door of my bedroom. Before I thing about unlocking it, I just placed my ear to hear throught the door and to my greatest suprises and horror, there I heard.....footsteps! By this time my head was blank. I just couldn't think of what to do! Then their scents hit me. There were dominant types and one of them was a....dragon slayer! I could tell how many there were but they weren't that many just a few but it still made me panic 'cause didn't know what to do! I backed up from the door and start to hide at the other side of my nest made bed when it clicked to me...'I need to get out of here.....but how?' As I was trying to think of a way out, I saw the window. I got to the window and looked out to see that there weren't anyone around. I went back to my bed side table and took out some more sprays and stuffed them in a bag under my bed with a few toys I have and some clothes. I then sprayed the insides of the bag thorougly and stripped fron the clothes that I was wearing and sprayed the same thing on my body to hide my scent and throw on new clothes that haven't been scented with my scent. I climbed out of the window swiftly and ran through the forest behind my house when suddenly I heard the doors to my house open and close with brute force so I turned around. The sight I saw wasn't what I was expecting at all. 'No it can't be. N-NO!!Are you kidding me?!'

Sorry guys for the REALLY late update but I just couldn't help it... This chap was already finished but sonething was wrong that it just disappeared and all but I already made a copy saved in my fon it's just that I didn't have time to copy and paste it here.😅