Moodswings!

3rd person 's POV
Like usuall, the guild was rowdy and noisy like any other day except for a certain pink haird brunette who was sitting at the bar side of the guild watching gray fight elfman while the rest just sorta got dragged into it as well. "NATSU! come fight me!" Gajeel said with a mischieve smirk on his face to Natsu who was now staring at Gray's every movement. Natsu flinched a bit before turning to Gajeel "nah,I just- don't feel like it today gajeel." He said with a bored and annoyed expression. Natsu's answer made the whole guild practicly froze in place. Natsu looked at everyone staring at and said "wut?".

They all looked very concered in natsu eyes for some reason but it's true...everyone then came to Natsu to either fight him or asked him what's wrong. He was confused and annoyed. He didn't like to be in crowds when he had less then a week untill his mating season started. (Mating season only happens to demon and dragon slayers only) Yes it was mating season soon and he is having his mood swings like a girl! He hated his mating season all because of one reason. He was a submissive. He hated being a submissive 'cause it means that he'll have to go into heat and on top of that he had to submit himself to a dominant!. When Igneel first told him about mating seasons and dominants and submissive, he didn't really pay much attention as he was thinking of how cool it would be for him to be the dominant and now that he knew why igneel insisted he know more about submissives then dominants, he regreted that dearly. 'Well at least I know how to out smart a dominant I guess' natsu thought to himself.

(Back at the situation;) Natsu's face was somehow getting even paler due to the crowd swarming around him that was untill master makarov shouted, "All of you, Leave Natsu Alone! He is not well and he needs rest." Makarov walked to Natsu and handed him a piece of paper into Natsu's hand. "Since your condition is out of league to do any jobs for a few weeks,then I will let you have some day off till you're recovered." Everyone in the guild shouted a "WHAT??!!!" on unison which made Natsu flinched a little at the sudden loud out burst. Makarov shouted a 'Quiet!' before letting natsu go home for the day.

Natsu's POV
I was about to thank master for helping me but was cut off by a certain hot and sexy ice mage and yes I clearly called him hot and sexy somehow...I just don't know what got over me, AGAHHH! "Why does he suddenly gets to have a few WEEKS of day off master?" I could tell that Gray was pissed of by the way I just acted while a bit curious himself. "It is because he is sick and Porlyusica sternly asks Natsu to rest up for a few WEEKS. As for what kind of sickness... it is not up to me to tell you all." And with that everyone turned to face me. They didn't say anything but I knew they wanted answers so I just ignored them. "Thanks master. I'll be heading home now." I said to master then made my way out of the guild. I was suprised that no one got in my way to stop me so I was outside pretty quick untill...

"Ice make___excalibur"."What the-" I manage to dodge Gray's attacks just in time. "WHAT THE HELL FULLBUSTER! I didn't even pick a fight with you!" I could see the shock in his eyes when I called out his last name. Damn I've never called out his last name! Then he asked "Why- What- How?... what I'm saying is....what kind of sickness you got this time?" He asked kind of unsure if he really wanted to asked that. I could see...worry...in his eyes. No no no! I must be imagining things! "It's none of your damn buisness Fullbuster" and with that I got up and ran really fast back home while...crying? Damn moodswings! But- when did I started crying? Shit. I hope Gray didn't noticed!. I could here Gray calling me but I just ignored it. Damn you Gray! Why does it have to be you? I hate my heats! Yes, I have a major crush on GRAY FULLBUSTER! My arch rivalry.(is that even a word?)

Although I'm not sure when I started having a crush on that duffus but all I can remember is I have a very strong desire for him when I'm in my heats so that is one of the main reasons why I asked master for a week early day off because for submissives they will start having moodswings a week early before their heats which include wanting to snuggle up to your mates more but this trait even dominants have but for submissive as myself..it's kinda bad. Shit. Don't tell it's already started! Don't I have like 2 more days? Fuck! I stopped running as I fell down on my knees while clutching my stomach. Shit not now!!! "Ahh-mmhmm!". Shit!. I tried a few times to get up while my eyes couldn't stop crying and once I finally got up I started running again but this time using my demonly fast running ability. Yes I am END but everyone in magnolia and in fairy tail has been erased of this memory of me being END except for me thought and even I'm not sure why myself but I manage to keep this little secret to myself plus now I can finally control the demon in me. Please not now! Damn it! I prayed that this heat could just wait till I got home safely and to my relif and my super fast demonic run I made it home just in time before the first wave hit me.

Gray's POV
I decided to follow flame brain out of the guild silently just so I could attack him by suprised because I just couldn't believe that the flame brain was sick 'cause to me he looked healthy as any day besides it was rare for him to be sick all of a sudden. Now's my chance! I saw Natsu walking back to his house in the forest and decided to attack him before he went into the forest. "Ice make___excalibur"."What the-" he manages to dodge my attack but before I could attack him again he shouted "WHAT THE HELL FULLBUSTER! I didn't even pick a fight with you!" He was....crying? I was shocked and...worried(?). Well first he never called me by my last name and he was... crying... I was mostly worried when he was crying but it seem like he doesn't noticed that he's crying. "Why- What- How?... what I'm saying is....what kind of sickness you got this time?" I wasn't sure what to say or asked to break this somehow ackward moment (for me mostly). . "It's none of your damn buisness Fullbuster" he said as he got up and ran like really fast! Since when could he run so very fast? "wait..NATSUUU!" I shouted after him but he just ignored me. Shit. Why do I feel very uneasy seeing him run back home by himself all of a sudden? I was debating by myself weather to follow that crying flame brain or not. He'll be fine. It's not like he'll get kidnapped or raped or anything... I tried to calm myself but the thought of Natsu being raped by somebody made me mad and worried somehow. What if he did got raped? I subconciously growled a little at the thought and started running after the crying pinkette at an inhuman speed somehow.

I stopped suddenly when I smelled something sweet and intoxsicating. I felt like I was about to lose my mind after smelling it so I covered my nose as to help gain my sanity back even if it was just a little. I walked futher till I saw a certain pinkette trying to get up despite the pain that I assume came from his stomach 'cause he was clutching it like he was being stabbed. I felt really worried because he was trying while whimpering when he tried to get up...but...something was not right for me..Is he..sweating? Why is his face so flushed? Heh...he looks kinda cute like that. Wait WHAT?! Nonono... "Ahh-mmhmmm!". Wait did natsu just....moaned? I growled a little when I heard him moan as he tried to get up. Wait..did i just.....GROWLED? like an actual growl? Wtf. Natsu looks....submissive. I just feel like I wanna pounce and take him right there and now. Wai- What am I thinking?!! This is not the time for these thoughts!!!Damn it! By this time I could feel my face blush at the thought of taking Natsu right there and now. Damn it what the hell is wrong with me? All of this shit was making me weirded out but that's when I noticed Natus finally got up and ran at an impossibly fast speed. I decided to see if Natsu got home safely or not..eventho I didn't want to but I just didn't feel right if I didn't know he got home safe.

When I got to Natsu's house my nose was filled with the sweet intoxicating smell again. The smell is...coming from Natsu's house? What kind of smell is this? It smelles like natsu's ordinary scent thought but sweeter? Wait-how do I know that's Natsu's scent? Weird. I climb up a tree to get a look if Natsu was home or not. I saw the pinkette sprawled up on the floor of his living room cluthing his stomach then curled himself into a ball. What the hell is wrong with you Natsu? Why are you in so much pain? And what is this sweet smell I'm smelling from your place?. I decided to go back to the guild to find some answers to all the questions in my head. I could ask master first before asking the other dragon slayers since master was the one who gave Natsu the privallge of a few weeks of day off. I was determind to find the answers,moreover the answer to this tingling feeling my chest after seeing Natsu cry. What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling....attached....to natsu(?) I'm not sure of anything anymore!