+4+

"Hey lady, you got the love I need
Maybe more than enough
Oh darling, darling, darling
Walk a while with me
Ohh, you've got so much, so much, so much"
-Over The Hills And Far Away, Led Zeppelin

*Jimmy gives Hailey some birthday presents, and then gives her an even more special one, in the form of a ring, but not just any kind of ring...*

"Hailey?"

"Earth to Hailey!"

Hailey's eyes slowly opened as she eventually awoke, and she saw Jimmy standing.

"What?"

Jimmy sighed. "You were still asleep." He said. "And for a long time, too. I had to wake you up."

Hailey rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" She asked.

Jimmy glanced up at the clock. "It's eleven-thirty in the morning."

I've never really slept that late. Hailey thought. Well, if I have, I can't remember.

Hailey got to her feet. "I'm still so tired, though." She said.

A smile started to form on Jimmy's face. "Well, I know how to help that."

Hailey raised an eyebrow. "How?" She asked. "Tea or something?"

Jimmy's smile grew for a few moments, before starting to disappear. "Well...I know your birthday and all was in July," He explained. "But I did get you some things for your birthday, and I feel really bad because I kept forgetting to give you them, so I might as well now."

Hailey smiled. "Really?" She asked. "You really didn't forget my birthday?"

Jimmy nodded, and his smile returned. "I'll be right back." He said. "I got you something I bet that you're going to really like, and I want you to open it first."

Hailey watched as Jimmy then disappeared off to somewhere else in the house, before returning a few moments later with something wrapped and shaped like a case, and not just any case, but a guitar case. Instantly, Hailey started to feel anticipated.

"I want you to close your eyes while you're opening it." Jimmy said. "I'll tell you when to open them."

Hailey got up and went over to the wrapped item, sitting down on the floor. She closed her eyes and then started to unwrap it. Shortly later, she couldn't feel the wrapping anymore, and assumed that she had completely unwrapped it.

"You can open your eyes now."

Hailey opened her eyes to see a black guitar case in front of her. Her smile grew, and she opened up the case.

In the case was an acoustic guitar, a Gibson Hummingbird.

"No...no way." Hailey said, staring at the guitar in awe. She looked up at Jimmy, who was smiling.

"You...you got me a guitar?"

Jimmy nodded. "Indeed I did." He answered. "I mean, you seem to be quite fond of music."

Hailey felt so happy that she felt tears forming in her eyes.

"And...I can teach you some things on the guitar, perhaps." Jimmy continued. "Feel free to consider me your guitar teacher."

Hailey looked up at Jimmy. "Jimmy, I don't know how to thank you enough." She said. "Even teaching me how to play guitar? Now, that's...that's amazing. I must be lucky to have Jimmy Page teaching me how to play the guitar."

"You're very lucky."

Then, Jimmy left again, and came back with a box.

"This here is a box, full of vinyls. There's the Beatles, Jethro Tull, Kaleidoscope, The Kinks, The Who, The Doors, The Stooges, Grateful Dead, and a shit ton of other bands, including Deep Purple...and Black Sabbath."