"I am a servant of X'heve." She said to Andrew proudly. "Now that I have completed my task, I should get my reward soon." She let out a relieved sigh.

Jin looked at her, "Not quite." He told her.

A new rage came through him as a new reality hit him, "Task? What task?!?" He demanded.

"She was placed here by X'heve to bring you into the fold. Give you a purpose. A reason to do what you have been doing." Jin said with a smirk standing next to Gwen.

He looked at the both of them in horror, "All of this..." He looked around the house and thought of the kids, "All of this was a set up?"

Jin nodded, "Yes. Gwen here was ordered to bare you children so you would feel compelled to do whatever it took to save them. She almost messed it up when she refused to play the housewife role, but X'heve can be compelling."

He glared at Gwen, "Everything between us...it was all a lie." His world was crashing down around him. The sudden need to kill her washed over him. Jin stood between him and her as though sensing his murderous intent.

"Think of the children. Where will they go if you kill her?" Jin told him.

Andrew clenched his fists and screamed out in a rage, "Does she even care about the children?" He looked at them both.

Gwen shrugged, "I admit I don't have a strong attachment to them." She finally admitted, "That won't matter once I have been changed."

"Changed?" Andrew asked.

"My reward for being your wife. X'heve promised to change me into what you are. I was promised power and a place by his side." Gwen said with smile. "Now I will get that reward."

Jin turned to her, "We still need the children tended to."

"Someone else can do it," She said dismissively.

"Who? The plan was to leave them with your mother and take you back with us. You ruined that plan when you killed your mother." He stated.

"Oh, what the hell Gwen? That was you?" Andrew turned from the both and took a few steps away from them. What was he going to do? What were the kids going to do? He paled, the kids...with everything going on he forgot to make sure they were okay.

Jin cleared his throat, "Gwen will remain here to watch the kids and make sure they are safe for now."

Andrew turned to him, "She can't be trusted with the kids." He stated.

"She's the mother. This is X'heve's decision." Jin stated.

"What?!" Gwen said angrily. "I did my task. I want my reward. I don't want to stay here and play mother anymore."

Jin glared at her, "You will do as you are told. Consider it punishment for disobeying X'heve's orders. The plan was to help bring Andrew over to our side. Instead your selfishness continued to get in the way. I had to step in and urge him in the right direction. If it wasn't for my interference, he was going to leave this place and you. Take care of the children like you are told. We will discuss your reward again in a few years if you actually behave yourself this time." Jin told her. Not letting her continue to argue he turned back to Andrew. "Clean this mess up with me before you leave."

Andrew felt a sudden pressure starting to push against him.

"That pressure your feeling is the barrier pushing against you. You are here without a summons. To protect the humans, you are being expelled and sent to Neveah. It's not a very pleasant experience, so we should hurry." Jin started grabbing one of the bodies and carrying it out of the house like it was nothing.