Chap 5

Singer, Reece Bibby admitted that he is now in a serious relationship. He said that his lover was an old friend of his and although they've lost contact, fate brought them together again, here what Bibby said last night:

"This boy is George Smith. And no, he's not a rebound nor another ONS of me. He is my date for today and hopefully for the rest of my life. We've been best friends for a while but kinda lost contact a year ago. But fate happened to gather us together again by our mums and it gives me the chance to show him something that I've been hiding for so long." Bibby said on the latest event on De patros Venue last night

..........

I changed the channel but again, was met with my face. I rolled my eyes tiredly however still listen to it.

The famous pop star, Reece Bibby was mobbed recently in front of his hotel. Our source said that Bibby was supposed to go to the airport for his departure to LA, but was stopped by a bunch of paparazzi. He was with his lover, the infamous George Smith and they were caught holding hands with Bibby protecting him from all the media. He stopped a little due to a triggering question being thrown towards his preference about who he dated. Bibby stopped dead in his track, before answering the question sternly.

"I date whoever I want to date and for all I know it has nothing to do with you. If I want to date a girl then I will, but if I want to date a guy instead then so be it. I ain't no fag or whatever the hell you wanna call me, just because I date someone who's in the same gender as me, doesn't mean that I'm less normal than any of you. Thank you."

That's what he said and that's the tea for today.

Ha, tea. Gee, thanks. I have no idea how someone's sexuality can be the 'tea' for someone else. Life's so funny lately until I forget to laugh. I saw Blake walked into the hotel. Bags of (what I assumed) take outs in hands. I got up, helping him with some and placing them on the table.

"What did you watch?"

"Some news about me, or should I say 'tea' since it's what they call it nowadays." Blake chuckled at my words, shuffling lightly in front of the fridge, grabbing out some beers and hand me one.

"Yeah? What was it about?"

"My relationship with George and my outburst this afternoon"

"Oh, I read some about that on the internet, and yeah. The whole scene seems even more believable now that you have your outburst. Some still kinda doubt your relationship with George but after your outburst they made a new article saying how you were serious about this whole relationship. Good job, Reece. Looks like your career starting to go up again."

"Thanks, Blake. Sorry for being such an asshole and a bit handy"

"Nah, it is fine. That's what friends supposed to do"

"Best friend" I corrected him. He laughed at that before agreeing with me. This is what I like about Blake, he can be serious and all demanding and shits but actually he's just a ball of a sweetheart like a giant teddy bear. So I walked towards him and engulfed him in my embrace, mumbling 'thank you' over and over again. He chuckled at my childish behaviour but hug me back nonetheless.

"Finish your meal, we have a meeting soon with your record and then I set a date for you and that Georgie boy."

"Another one already?"

"Yupp, this is LA, mate, where all the drama and tea happen, so why not add some more?"

"Well, you're right about that. Alright, I'm down."

"Nice."

The meeting went pretty well. It was just about my upcoming album. And the date, it went even better than I thought it would. Some fans spotted me and asked for pictures, George gladly helps them to take it, they seem to like George, saying that he was cute and nice and how his eyes is basically the best blue eyes ever and things like that. And without I realised it, I smiled a bit at the thought of my fans –which I already counted as a family- warmed up to the boy who is my 'boyfriend'.

HIYA!!!
Thanks a lot for all the votes and comments I've received recently
I hope you enjoy this story and willingly stay until the end of this story
I love you lots, your support means so much to me. xx