Chap 20

No no no no, please... This can't be true.

He was there and I can finally see him again after three weeks and two days, but this is not how I want to see him.

I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to see if these are just my illusion, but the pictures still there, clear as ever, and he was actually there. Laying hopelessly with ripped clothes, blue blotches everywhere and blood here and there, hands handcuffed to the bed frame, lots of bottles and pills and other drugs surrounding him. And to make it worse, he was unconscious and the words slave is engraved on his front from plenty of hickeys.

I broke down to my knees, sobbing loudly at the view in my hands. No, please...This can't be true, tell me this all just a bad dream and I'll wake up soon.

I tap the back arrow and see whole more texts but I didn't bother to read all those above, my main attention is the latest one,

From: Smiffy <3
Isn't it lovely to see your toy lay helplessly underneath me?
Spread all wide with nothing to cover him and hide his beauty.
Kinda sad that he won't let me get the whole access to his heaven, but I'm pretty content with his other heaven. Why you've never told me that he's so good with his mouth and tongue? Oh, I remember now, you've never had the time to get a taste of it.

Anyway, give him all to me or all your sickening pictures will be spread to the whole world. I know your lil scenario too by the way if you haven't noticed yet since Ben is just a big softie, it's not hard to get my answer from him.

Much love, his best fuck

I really want to break into another sobbing section right now and my heart is actually dropping, breaking to pieces and shattering all around. But I need to compose my thought and think about the right things to do now. I gathered my mind, looking up slowly to see Blake already looking at me with sympathy and concern in his eyes.

"Pack your things, we're going to kill a nuthouse patient," I said with my shaky voice.

"No, Reece. None of us we'll be able to drive at this moment"

"That's why we'll call an Uber and then takes the train, are you in or not?"

"I'm in, I'll help you as much as I can, you have the plan right?"

"I got some in my head, thanks B"

=> 4hrs and 15mins later <=

"Are you sure you wanna go alone?"

"Yes, you go to Natasha and tell her we know where her beloved son is and you call the police after that for my backup, I'm not sure if I'll get out unharmed. Tell them to not use their sirens or cops car, please just blend in, I don't want to raise any suspicion"

"Imma tell them. Be careful please, Bibs"

"Will do, Rich"

I parted ways with him and walked out from the south side of the station while he stayed inside to call his friend to give him a drive. I looked around carefully, spotting a taxi not far from me. I stopped the taxi and give the driver the address of his current location. I tried my hardest to fucking track his device and it happened to lead me to Rishton. I have no idea what the hell that bastard do there, and I don't understand even more about what I've done to him until he did all of this to both me and George.

Yes, I just did call his name again. I still haven't stopped liking him, I just have a huge rage towards him but I think I start to understand why he does what he did.

"Are you sure this is your destination, Mister?" The really kind taxi driver asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Why are you asking?"