Christmas Special ^-^

Heyooo, i forgot to post this yesterday (surprising) so im doing it today. Merry Chrysler peeps!!

I hope u like it, its my first. Also gonna be a bit short too.
-----------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV
"Jeff? Jeff, wake up." Y/n told his boyfriend.

"Jeff, wake the fuck up or I'm go-"

Jeff suddenly turned over to face Y/n and grabbed his waist, hurling him over his shoulder as Jeff got up from the bed.

"Shut up or else your not getting any gifts." Jeff threatend, still groggy from the warmth of sleep. Y/n gasped and pounded on Jeff's back with his fists.

"You evil bi-" Jeff cut him off again. "I said shut.up.or.else."

Y/n didn't say a word. They got to the living room and Jeff finally put his boyfriend down and let him see all the presents under their Christmas tree. He silently gasped as he saw the gifts.

Bags with blue skies and snowmen covered them; red wrapping paper with Holly and Mistletoe painted all over it. And the biggest gift was covered in red and green wrapping paper with snowmen and snow angels covering it.

Y/n turned around and gave Jeff a big hug, surprising him. Jeff stuttered as he tried to get words out of his mouth. He shut his mouth and just wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, holding him tightly.

"Even though the day hasn't really started yet, it's been a nice start to Christmas." Y/n said, as they un-wrapped their arms from each other.

Jeff opened the first gift of Christmas (remember what this is from?) and then Y/n next. They did this until it got down to the last gift. The big present. The name tag on it said:

From: Jeff
To: Smile Dog

Y/n smiled and took the present over to Smile Dog's chair. He backed away and went back to Jeff and watched him open it. Smile grinned a big grin (Know what thats from?) as he saw the big bone inside. He grabbed it and lay down on the floor, chewing and eating it.

Jeff and Y/n snuggled each other on the couch as they watched F/c/m (fav Christmas movie) and Smile chewed his new treat.

Everything was perfect.

Well, almost. It was cold outside, houses had Christmas lights, but there was no snow. It wasn't Christmas without snow.

Thats what Y/n thought. "You know what would make this Christmas even better?" Y/n suggested to Jeff.

"What?"

"Snow. . ."

"Oh, yeah. That would be nice."

And right as they said that, it started.

It started to snow.

Now, everything was perfect.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AGH waz that good?? I hope so ~>~

It took a bit of motivation, but its done and i think its pretty good.

I think thats it for now, ill update again soon.

Baii, smoll humans.