Cheating? Part 2

I know i havent been updating much but im kinda busy so ;-; Also, idk if any of yall r into country but ima country boi so here ya go ^_^ (the song)
Anyways, heres Part 2 of Cheating?
Enjoy!! (Yes, theres diff P.O.V's)
-----------------------------------------------------------
                        Jeff's P.O.V          
I woke up on the couch with a big headache. I had no idea how I ended up there, but damn. My head felt like it was going to explode.

I looked over at the coffee table next to the armchair and it had tons of empty bottles on it. I've been drinking again . . . I thought. The only reason I started drinking in the first place was because of Y/n. He started going to work early and coming back late, tired, and exhausted.

I kept thinking about it all day and during my usual kill sessions, I got so stressed and worried that my precious Y/n would be cheating. So, I started turning to beer and booze.

Getting up, I picked the bottles up too. I walked to the kitchen tiredly, yawning and closing my eyes for a second. And in the second, I tripped over something large on the floor, nearly dropping the bottles.

But when I looked down at that large something, I did drop them.

"Y/n . . . ?"

No response.

"Y-Yn, wake up, the floor isn't a place to sleep."

Still no response.

I bent down and saw dried blood all over his head and some on his face. It dripped down to the floor where a small, red puddle formed.

"Y/n! W-Wake up! What happened?! Y/n, please answer me damn it!" I yelled in frustation. Who'd do this to him?!

Wait . . . No, no, I'd never. . . Right? Yeah, no, I wouldn't. I love him. I wouldn't hurt him.

I picked him up and carried him to our bedroom. I placed him down gently and grabbed the first aid. Taking the gauze and bandages out, I wrapped them around his head. I moved his soft hair out of the way so it wouldn't get caught in the bandages.

"I wonder . . ." I muttered. I looked at his wound, seeing small shards of broken glass in his forehead and hair. Oh no . . . I did this. I smashed a bottle in his head. . .

                      No One's P.O.V
Jeff felt a few tears run down his face as he examined the hurt boy in bed. He felt guilty and angry at himself, but no regret. Maybe because he was convinced that Y/n was cheating on him.

A frown appeared on the killers face as these emotions kept swamping him. He sighed and rubbed his thumb gently on the boys forehead where small red spots appeared, indicating blood had seeped through a little bit.

"A-Agh . . ." Y/n grumbled. His eyes fluttered open slowly and his breath hitched as he tried to sit up.

"Y/n, don't sit up yet. Your head is trying to heal. Just . . . lay down and relax." Jeff said, still pondering over his emotions. Y/n layed down and sighed. ". . . why?" He finally asked.

Jeff looked at him with a confused look. "Why did you smash me with a bottle? Why did you start drinking? Why do you hate me and ignore me? Why do you keep cussing me out? Why do you-"

"Shut up! I was drunk! Alright?! I WAS DRUNK, NOW SHUT UP!" Jeff yelled.

". . ." A single tear rolled down Y/n's pale face. " . . . sorry . . . but why were you drunk?"

Jeff gritted his teeth. "Because you're cheating on me." Y/n questioned him as he let go of all his anger. "The only damn reason I'm drinking is because of you. You bitch. You're cheating on me with some fucking slut. You DAMN BITCH!" He yelled out on frustation.

He wasn't drunk again, nor was he high. He was simply mad. Angry. Infuriated with Y/n.

But Y/n was also mad. Actually, he wasn't mad. He was upset and saddened that his boyfriend of 2 years thought he was doing such a thing. "W-What . . . ? J-Jeff-" Y/n tried to talk but he cut him off by grabbing his arms. Jeff dragged him out of the room and basically pushed him downstairs.

Y/n had tears flowing down his face, worried and scared of what Jeff would do to him. Still wearing a F/c T-Shirt and 2F/c (second favorite color) shorts, he was shoved outside.

"A slutty bitch like you belongs outside!" Jeff yelled as he shoved him outside. It was chilly and sprinkling a little rain out. Y/n slipped on the small step and fell backwards on the concrete.

"Ah-oof!" He groaned as he fell. Looking up at the angry Jeff, more tears ran down his face and sobs escaped his lips. "J-Jeff . . . P-Please! I d-didn't cheat o-on y-y-you! I-I swear! I'd n-n-never! Please . . . B-Believe m-me!" He stuttered and sobs racked his body.

Jeff got even more angry at Y/n 'lies'. He stepped outside and down the step, shoving his shoe covered foot in his face.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't step on that stupid fucking face of yours! You cheater!" He screamed at Y/n.

Gripping onto the concrete with his nails, he stuttered, "B-Because I d-didn't cheat! Jeff, please! I-I was planning a-and decorating an a-alley way f-for your s-s-surprise p-party!"

"Tch. Yeah, right! My birthday isn't until a few days! You slut! STOP LYING TO ME AND JUST FUCKING TELL ME THE GOD DAMN TRUTH! DAMN IT!"

Y/n sobbed more and louder as he realized he couldn't get Jeff to believe him. It suddenly started raining heavier. That was Jeff's que to go back inside and leave his now ex-boyfriend out in the cold rain. Which he did.

He left.

He left Y/n alone. Cold. Wet.

And sobbing as he realized . . .

He was alone now. All alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHH My fingers hurt so badly now!! T-T okieeee, how waz that?? Good?? Cheesy?? Sad?? Idk, u tell me ;-;

Sorry I didnt update this sooner, i stayed up late bc my phone died on me and plus i just got done camping, so that waz fun. Anyways, ill try to update again here soon.

Also, this isnt the finale. ;-; ik it kinda looks like it, with the ending and all, but i just got carried away bc i waz sad and listening to Billie Ellish's 'When the Partys Over'

K, thats all, hope u enjoyed!!
Baii, smoll hoomans!!