Cheating? Part 3

No one's P.O.V
The rain poured. His breath was heavy. Tears flowing down his saddened face. Small sobs and hics escaping his lips.

The morning sun darkened as gray clouds surrounded the sky. People stayed inside because of the freezing cold rain and the heavy wind blowing leaves off trees.

Y/n walked alone, limping slightly because of the hurt ankle he got when he slipped off the small step by the door. His arms crossed in front of his chest, gripping his elbows as he shivered on this chilly day.

He didn't even let me explain why I started his 'birthday party' so early.

Y/n sniffed as his nose began to run. He thought it'd be best if he went to the Slender Mansion and explained himself before Jeff got there and over-exaggerated the story and what had happened.

He turned around from walking on the small sidewalk and went back to the woods by his . . . used to be his house. With Jeff. A small sigh escaped his lips as the tears stopped for the moment. He thought about Jeff and why he had kicked him out.

Y/n wouldn't cheat. No. Jeff was just stressed for some reason. Right? He looked at their house as he passed it, and peeked inside to see shattered glass on the floor, a ripped up couch, and a broken T.V.

He had an outburst.

Y/n sighed with a small quiver and realized the door was cracked open. Jeff had ran to the mansion after the tantrum. His eyes widened and he ran with a limp to the mansion.

Slender . . . please, whatever he told you . . . don't believe him! I didn't cheat! I swear! Please . . . Jeff . . .

He practically galloped to the mansion hoping that everyone would atleast hear out his side of the story. But, he knew that'd be a slim chance since it was pretty much forbidden to betray your fellow proxy, friend, or lover in the mansion.

He finally arrived and knocked frantically on the door.

                         Jeff's P.O.V
I heard a bunch of loud knocking on the door as I sat on the couch watching Ben and E.J play video games. I was hugging a pillow and sniffling quietly as I thought of Y/n. I miss him so much . . . but he cheated.

Jane was sitting next to me rubbing my back. Look, I know it's weird and that we should be trying to kill each other, but . . . I needed this, to be honest. We put aside our differences and anger and she comforted me. I'd probably do the same but she's single. AndIcanseewhy. *Ahem*.

Slender walked in the room and went to get the door. "Oh, Slender, I could've gotten it. You didn't have to." Jane said as she looked behind her at him standing at the door.

"I'm sorry, Child, but this visitor is not for you." He thought/said. I was confused at first but I didn't care. All I wanted do was hug the pillow and fucking squeeze it to death. Jane nodded turned her attention back to rubbing my back.

I looked down and began to listen to Slender and the visitor's conversation. My eyes widened when I heard the voice and the slight sobbing. No . . .

". . . Y/n. What are doing here? You know you are not allowed here after you betrayed my proxy's love for you." Slender thought/said to him.

                   No one's P.O.V
Y/n's heart shattered as he heard those words.

"P-Please . . . Slender, I d-didn't cheat o-on him. I was p-planning a s-surprise party f-for h-him." He pleaded. "S-Slender . . . please, b-beileve m-me . . . p-please-"

"Child. I am sorry. I can not hear you out, I can not allow to come in, and I certainly do not want to keep hearing petty excuses. Now please, go."

Y/n sobbed harder as he pleaded with Slender. But he soon got tired and threw him against a tree by the porch with his tentacles. "Agh! S-Slender, please . . . !" he sobbed and shouted. The tall man went back inside and closed and locked the door, leaving him out in the cold and soaking wet.

Jane and the others went to the kitchen afterwards for lunch. Jeff got up after they all left and peeked outside. His heart ached at the sight of Y/n.

Cold.
Shivering.
Bags and dark circles around his eyes.
Sobbing.
Soaking wet.

He sighed and walked away, hoping he had done the right thing. Hoping he actually cheated, so he didn't do all this just because. But, he also hoped that Y/n didn't cheat. Because he wanted him back. He wanted him back in arms, where he'd be warm and safe and protected.

                   Later That Night
Y/n opened his eyes to darkness and a few stars above his head, where his damp hair hung. It had stopped raining.

I slept through out the whole day . . . it's night right now, the others must be disgusted at how much I sleep. They always sleep for the right amount of time. But . . . me, on the other hand, I sleep too much, don't I?

He struggled to get up but eventually found his balance and stood up right. He glanced around. Knowing someone, or something, was watching him, he limped back through the woods to go home.

All of a sudden . . . something jumped on him.

Something big.

Something white.

Something with glowing eyes.

Something with a large mouth.

Something called . . .

                          Ťhə Řãķë
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey-oohhh!! Ik its kinda late to update but oh well ;-; im tired and listening to sad music to turn on the 'SaD mOoD'

Is it workn?? U sad?? Hope sooo!! Anyways, just wanted to say that the next part is gonna be the last T~T so sad, ik. Thats all i wanted to say, hope u enjoyed.

Baii, smoll hoomans!!