Chapter 30: Love Quarrel

Start from the beginning

Actually the handwriting was very feminine. He was just looking for an excuse to drag Dara away, to refrain from the Super Junior members from noticing her sulking.

CL read behind his stupid act so she didn’t really stop them or anything. The two gone off quickly.

“Waaah. If only Donghae was here. For sure Dara and he will be walking this streets together.” Eunhyuk says absentmindedly.

“Hahaha. Like I would permit that”

“Didn’t you already gave them your blessing?”

“Blessing?” CL batted her eyelashes, confused, like she seems to be missing something. “Oh no no no. That’s not a blessing for dating, I just acknowledged their friendship. I’m letting them see each other as friends, not date”

Super Junior exchanged glances, finding her words as nonsense.

“Why? Was Donghae oppa planning to date Dara unnie?” She blatantly asked.

Shit. We got caught. Donghae’s gonna be mad at us for sure. The Super Junior were panicking inside their brains and bodies, thinking of a way how to slide it.

But Heechul was different, he was calm. And confident. And straight forward.

 “Do you really think those two would really just stay friends? Think about it. They meet often, they talk always, they kept it from us… look at all those efforts they had, do you think there’s no feelings between those two?”

What is Heechul hyung saying? He’s exposing everything.

“About Donghae’s feelings. We don’t know about that. He doesn’t say… But looking at his behaviour with her, perhaps...” He says. “How about Dara? What do your observations tell you? It’s not like nothing is different”

CL stayed quiet. Indeed, there is no lie, Dara is different around Donghae. And it wasn’t just a mere friendship… it was growing to something else. Just look how happy she was to know he was in the concert, worried when he’s missing…

Bom and Minzy silently glanced at their leader.

“Fine. We’ll let them be.” She decided. “But if ever Donghae hurts her, I’ll definitely step in and he’s gonna get it, are we clear?”

Heechul smirks. “Yes maam”

****

Dara’s POV

I walked down the street with Seungri, heading to where they said they bought the cake. It’s odd to know there’s still such shop open this late.

It was quite a number of blocks down. And then still needed to turn left in a corner.

“You don’t have to worry too much. It’s not like GD hyung would even hurt him” Seungri claims.

“I know that… I just… I don’t know…”

Even I can’t explain it myself. If I think about it, I should have been more worried about Jiyong. Imagine how pressed he was when he saw Jaejoong, then now he sees me with Donghae. I wonder how he was feeling.

And yet… I was thinking of Donghae instead. “Are you still going to buy a cake?”

“Yeah. We’ve come all the way here, might as well just do it” He says. “And perhaps the hyungs may praise and tell me how kind maknae I am!”

I smiled at his ridiculous assumption. Even if he bought them cake, they would just say. It’s just right for the maknae to give treats to his hyungs.