04 - Oven Incident

tendrils of smoke from the kitchen curled upward around the oven. "Y/N!!! DID YOU LEAVE SOMETHING IN THE OVEN?!" changbin yelled as he raced towards the kitchen. As if on cue, the smoke detectors activated the sprinklers and now everything was wet.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN WILL WE EVER HAVE A NORMAL CHRISTMAS.." Changbin groaned rushing over to put on the mittens before something worse happens. He pulled the oven open and smoke immediately wafted into his face. He lets out a few coughs before grabbing whatever was in it.

But before he could, he heard someone yell "STOP THIS!" before he could react a boy that looks a little bit taller than changbin, wearing a volleyball jersey and carrying a duffle bag ran in with a fire extinguisher. "STAND BACK!"

The boy aimed and sprayed into the oven. Changbin stood back in horror, "What the hell?!" a voice rang from upstairs.

You appeared in an oversized shirt and shorts, hair messily tied in a low ponytail and bared face. "What is going on?!" you shouted, removing the earpiece you were wearing. "SOMEONE left their lasagna in there...now this place reeks of cheese and tomato sauce!" changbin glared in your direction, placing the burnt lasagna down. You immediately gasped and put on an offended look. "I didn't do that!" you rolled your eyes.

the boy holding the fire extinguisher stood there in between the two of you. "So...i'm back?" he muttered. You looked into his direction and your face softened as you squealed and jumped into his arms. "JEONGINNIE!!! I MISS YOU!!" you hugged him tight.

"How was volleyball camp? I wanna know all about it—" you were cut off by a cough, you turned to look at changbin and he had his eyebrow raised.

"um, who is he ?" changbin asked. "OH silly! it's jeongin! he's my best friend from high school! Don't tell me you already forgot your own fan.." you shook your head with a smirk.

"Fan?!" Changbin gasped. You shook your head and turned Jeongin around to face him. Jeongin immediately turned into a shade of red and covered his face with his hands, "Hyung its been so long!Before you graduated, I really wanted to be like you."

Changbin shook his head and went over to Jeongin removing his hands from his face. "Jeongin-ah please be yourself, i'm not that great—"

"Hell yeah you are!" Jeongin huffed.

"Okay fine maybe a little bit but you should focus on being yourself, i'm sure we all don't want you to have an identity crisis later on..." Changbin snickered, patting the younger one's head, even though Jeongin was way taller. "Okay, Changbin-sshi but that's not going to stop me from winning the Annual Summer Volleyball Championship like you did back then."

"RING RING" the doorbell sounded. Changbin walked over to the front door and unlocked it before swinging it open.

"Channie!" You ran over to him, before helping him with the groceries he was carrying. "Jeez what's wrong with Y/N calling out guy's names..." changbin scoffed. You threw a glare at him as he mocked how you said "jeonginnie" and "channie" as if you're a little kid.

"Wait who's he?" chan said pointing at Jeongin.

"That's Yang Jeongin, Y/N-ie's best friend." Changbin says, as he removed the mittens he still wore and threw them towards Chan. "I assume you did it! So clean up the mess, Channie.."