Chapter Four: Visiting England

Princess Amelia of Illea

January 10th, 2010

I stepped out of the car and looked up at Kensington Palace. After William had surprised me for Christmas he also told me he was flying me out to London to spend a couple of weeks with him.

I looked up towards the door and smiled when I saw William and Harry coming out of the house to help me with my things.

"Hello love," William said and I smiled softly as I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"Ugh! You guys make me sick." Harry said as he took my suitcase and I began to follow them inside the apartments.

"So how long are you staying?" Harry asked as we went into the sitting room and I quickly sat down.

"Until the end of the month. I have to be back home in time for Crown Princess Day." I said and Will sent me a look.

"How much trouble are Anna and Albert in for extending their honeymoon and not telling your parents?" He asked and I sighed as I took my jacket out and held my scarf close to me.

"A lot. He has Anna doing back to back engagements for the next month. And only a couple she will have Albert with her." I explained and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Why is she in trouble?"

"Anna was supposed to be back two weeks before Christmas because of her patrons were all having Christmas parties and she didn't want to come back. So either Carlos, Momma, or I had to go." I explained and Harry nodded.

"Oh, Anna. What did Albert say?"

"Albert was embarrassed. It took forever for my father to approve of him and now. Every time my father speaks to him he flinches." I explained and Harry laughed.

"I used to be terrified of your father when we would visit you when we were children," Harry said and I laughed before Will threw himself next to me and pulled me close to him.

"Well, we are preparing for all of us to take on more engagements and patrons. Since dad isn't in the line of succession anymore." Will explained and I nodded.

"I remember that fight. I was here with Anna visiting you guys when Charles and your grandparents got into the fight." I stated and Harry nodded as he reached for a biscuit.

"That was a hell of a fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eight Years Ago ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hid behind a pillar with William to my left and Harry to my right. In the sitting room were Charles, Phillip, and Her Majesty.

Even though Princess Diana died five years ago Charles just publicly began dating Camilia and the press was not for it.

"Charles you must understand! If I name you as my heir when I open Parliament this year. We will lose most of the commonwealth!" I heard Her Majesty state but her tone told me she wanted to cry.

I turned to Will who raised a single finger to his lip.

"I love her! I love Camila and I am heir to the throne." Charles said.

"You are first in line. But I have a duty to my countries. And if I must I will name William as my heir and he shall become the Prince of wales!"

"Then do it! I will marry Camilia when the time is right! And if the crown strips my title away so be it."

"Do not speak to your mother like that! The public does not like her Charles. You have always done your duty to your crown." Phillip said and I felt William reach for my hand.

"Fine, then I am not the Prince of Wales any longer. Name William as your heir in my stead. I will take the title Duke of Cornwall instead."

"Charles."

"No! I want to be happy! I wasn't happy with Diana like I am now." He said and I heard Harry scoff before rushing to his room.

"Come on. I don't want to hear anymore." Will said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to go find Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And when she opened Parliament she named me as the Prince of Wales and a month later I was crowned," Will said and I sighed as I held his hand.

"And you will make a wonderful King," I said and Harry chuckled.

"Well, I shall leave you two love birds alone. I have a date."

"Don't get drunk." Both Will and I said earning Harry to roll his eyes at me before he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the apartment.

I looked up at William and stared at him for a moment.

"What?"

"You know if we ever marry you will be Queen Consort right?" He asked and I felt myself freeze for a moment.

"I know," I said and I flinched as I heard my voice sound shaky.

"Why did you say it like that?"

"My entire life. I was raised as the spare. Just in case something happens to Anna I would inherit the throne. But I love you more than anything William!" I cried out and he stared at me.

"Then why are so scared?"

"I don't know if I could handle the crown. I don't know if just yet I am ready to be Queen. But the love I have for you. It pushes all of that away. Now can we please stop talking about this?" I asked and William stared at me before nodding.

"Yes, come on. I have dinner ready in the kitchen."