Christmas Edition

A/N
Thought I do something for the holiday edition and this what I can think of on a short notice. Enjoy!

...........................................................................................................

At TAPOPS station, everyone was decorating the station for Christmas.

Yuki: I haven't celebrated Christmas since I was like 3. *decorating the tree in the main room*

Ying: how co-

Ying did not managed to finish her question when Adam put a hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear.

Adam: you do not want her to answer that question.

Ying realised he was being serious and just helped Yuki decorate the tree.

At the cafeteria, Pronto, Kord and Gopal was cooking a feast with some help of the TAPOPS agent.

Kord: this really smell delicious *pulled out two turkeys out of the oven*

Pronto: indeed, but Pronto the Greatest Chef in all of Slugterra suggest to add some slime.

Gopal: eww, slime is horrible, Gopal's special gravy will do

Kord took a sip of the gravy and almost melt of the deliciousness of the gravy.

Kord: that is the second best thing I have ever tasted.

Gopal: what's the first?

Kord: Nur's cookies.

Meanwhile, Mia, Eli and Kaizo was decorating the power sphere's room with some help of the EmotiBot.

Mia: how in the stars TAPOPS get these decorations?

Eli: yeah their-

Mia: their spellbinding! It's nothing I ever seen before.

Eli: ah yeah that's what I'm gonna say.

Kaizo: no it wasn't

Eli: back off alien man

EmotiBot: are they always like that?

Mia: more a less, usually they argue of me.

Eli and Kaizo: you knew?

Mia: totally obvious and plus hearing spell, so easy to master *she then conjured up a comet and it hang the colourful lights on the wall*

Mia giggled as she saw both guys blushed.

Twist: there you are Nur, we have another problem.

Mia: what is it?

Twist: it's umm, well, it's

Mia: just spit it out already

Twist: *sighed* another war happening in your dimension on Christmas as usual.

Mia: why does always happen? Another Christmas miss *walked out*

Eli: what war?

Twist: well this something happens in her family's dimension, it's against two different kingdoms and it always happens on Christmas. Nur never get a chance to celebrate Christmas.

Kaizo: too bad for her.

Twist: well get back to work gentlemen

Eli: Twist, do you ever wished for Nur to celebrate Christmas?

Twist: always.

After Twist left the room, Eli and Kaizo, got back to decorating the room.

Kaizo: you're thinking of her, aren't you?

Eli: yeah, she never got to celebrate Christmas

Kaizo: I have to admit, we're finally thinking the same thing.

Eli: any ideas?

Kaizo: nope.

At night, everyone was enjoying the feast; all except Mia. The Wicked Ones just played with their food as they wished Mia would joined them.

Yaya: you guys are not eating?

Yuki: we wished Nur was here, it's just not the same without her.

Adam: I don't get it, it was supposed to work.

After Adam said that, everyone turned to him and looked at him with a questioning look on their faces.

Adam: this was not my idea

Kokoci: then who's idea was it

Adam pointed to Eli, Kaizo and Boboiboy as they act like nothing happened.

Tarung: what have you three done now?

Eli: well

As Eli was about to explained everything, a blue portal opened and Mia walked out wearing dark brown top, light brown pants, black heel boots, fingers gloves and light brown hoodie.

Mia: I can't believe you three did that to me *she glared at the Eli, Kaizo and Boboiboy*

They backed away a bit as they thought Mia would really kill them. Then she started to laugh.

Yuki: well this is new

Twist: yeah

Mia: you three are amazing. The war is really over and thanks to you three I can celebrate Christmas.

She gave a kiss on their cheeks.

Eli and Kaizo: well it's my idea, no it's not stop copying me.

Mia just giggles at them.

Twist: what happen?

Mia: they manage to diplomatically end the war and peace between the two kingdoms and gave the fame to my family. And my family thought it was my doing and made me the high superior of my family council.

Yaya: that is amazing

Mia: yes and now I can finally celebrate Christmas. Thanks to you three.

Adam: actually Boboiboy begged me to help

Mia: really than thanks Boboiboy *she kissed his cheek again*

Eli and Kaizo: what?!

Adam: hehehe, worth it

Mia: Merry Christmas, everyone!

With that, everyone happily celebrate Christmas and it was more fun with Mia around.