A Gang To Gang Bond

*At Boboiboy's house*

Tok Aba and Ochobot tried everything to find the Boboiboy Gang, even Lahap came to the house to help. They manage to capture Adu Du and Probe, so they could ask them what did they do with the Boboiboy Gang.

Adu Du: We have no idea where is Boboiboy. We didn't even care where he is sent to.
Lahap: You better tell us where, cause you manage to shoot Captain Kaizo too.
Probe: What happen if we don't tell you?

Lahap then took some sort of container.

Lahap: If you don't tell us, I will use my metal plasma ray on you.

Both Adu Du and Probe were scared. Then,

Adu Du: Okay! OKay! OKAY! We will tell you.
Probe: Yes! YES! We will tell you.

Lahap then smile and kept away the container.

Tok Aba: Yeah awesome *thumbs up*.

*At the Shane Hideout*

Eli was giving Boboiboy a tour of the hideout and Boboiboy was amazed by the advance technology they have.

Boboiboy: You have an awesome hideout Eli. I can't believe, that your dad leave you with this.
Eli: Thanks, my dad knew I will be a great Shane one day *😔*.

Boboiboy notice this and said,

Boboiboy: Well from the stories your group told us, your the best Shane there is.
Eli: Thanks, kid *roughing his hair*.
Boboiboy: Hey, you know I'm 14.
Eli: I know. But you sometimes acted like a 10 year- old. And I'm older than you but, only by a year.

Both of them then playfully shove each other. They then stop at the stairs of the main room and look down at their team getting along together. Kord and Gopal are playing video games. Junjie and C. Kaizo are practicing their powers, Pronto and Trixie are showing some videos of the Shane Gang's adventure to Ying and Yaya.

Eli: It looks like our team has bonded with each other *😃*.
Boboiboy: Yeah awesome *thumbs up*.
Eli: Is that your catchphrase or something?
Boboiboy: Yup, I always say it. And I never got tried of it.
Eli: Hm... maybe I should try it.
Boboiboy: Yeah, you wish *playfully punching Eli's arm*.

Eli then looks at his teammates, in the corner of his eye, he saw Trixie secretly staring at C. Kaizo. He then smirk. He elbow Boboiboy in the arm. Boboiboy look at him and gave 'what's the big idea?' look. He then points towards Trixie. When he look at the direction Eli was pointing, he then understands and smirk.

Boboiboy: You know, C. Kaizo is like 23. And his an alien.

Eli then gave his the 'really' look. And Boboiboy nodded.

Eli: Huh; that you don't see everyday, a human falling in love with an alien. Wait he is an alien, that would mean Fang is also an alien.

Boboiboy just nodded.

Eli: Wow, and impress. An alien, who looks human, kinda attractive and powerful is 23. And manage to get the girl with lots of info in my team to fall for him. That is something you don't see everyday.
Boboiboy: Yeah awesome *thumbs up*.
Eli: You're not going to stop with that catchphrase, are you? *😏*.
Boboiboy: Nope with a popping 'P'.

Both of them laugh and went downstairs and sat in the couch.

Kord: Hey, E and Triple B.
Boboiboy: Um... why did you called me Triple B.
Kord: Cause that is going to be your nickname. Triple B.
Gopal: It does make sense Boboiboy or should I say Triple B.

Then both of them (Gopal and Kord ofcorse) high-five. Then both of them felt a gentle breeze, which is strange cause they are in the hideout. They turn around and saw Boboiboy Wind sitting next to Eli, who has a smirk on his face.

BBB Wind: Hahaha. That was good. Do you guys know what's even more funnier? *evil 😏*

Kord just shrugged and Gopal was afraid. The next thing they knew, they're in a tornado created by Boboiboy Wind at high speed rate.

Kord: AHH!!!! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN BOBOIBOY!!! *😲*.
Gopal: AHH!!! YES, PLEASE PUT US DOWN BOBOIBOY!!! *😲*.

BBB Wind: Hmm... what do you think Eli? *evil 😏*.
Eli: Hmm... I don't know either. How about you guys?

Both the Boboiboy and Shane Gang were behind him laughing at Kord and Pronto. Even, Junjie and C. Kaizo were outside.

Everyone: Hmm... nah... maybe 10 or 15 more minutes *enjoying some popcorn*.
Eli: Well, Boboiboy you heard them some more minutes.
BBB Wind: Gladly *😏*.

Then he made the tornado spin faster. Everyone was laughing so hard well, C. Kaizo just let out a chuckle. Then after 10 minutes, Boboiboy Wind made the tornado vanish. Kord and Gopal were so dizzy that they vomited their lunches.

Everyone then laugh their heads off.

The SG and BBBG: This is the best day ever.

BBB and Eli: Yeah awesome *thumbs up*.

Then both of them high-five.