11 | New Enemies?

Start from the beginning

I look at my book I'm holding in my hands and sigh. I start to mutter under my breath. "What am I gonna do?" 

"Are... are you Luka?

Alarmed, I quickly whip my head around to see who's talking to me. What I see is no person, nor animal. It's a tiny sea green snake, floating in mid air. He has a triangular head, which reminds me of a cobra. I would be surprised, but nothing after today will surprise me anymore.

I look at him. "Uh, yes? Who are you?"

The cobra sighs in relief. "I'm Sass, your kwamii. Kwamii's are incharge of certain miraculous. I'm supposed to watch and make sure you don't do anything evil with your miraculous."

I tilt my head. "Wait, does that mean Adrien and Marinette have kwamii's too? Why don't the kwamii stop them from doing the evil things they're doing?"

"Adrien and Marinette's kwamii's, Plagg and Tikki, don't talk to them anymore for fear of telling them anything that can be used for evil. It can easily be corrupted, because Ladyblood can create anything she desires, and Wild Chat can destroy whatever he puts his mind to."

I nod. "Makes sense they didn't say anything about their powers. What's my power then?"

Sass continues. "You can reverse time, which is why you are essential for this rescue mission of the miraculous. You can do over as many times as you want, so there's almost a 100% guarantee."

"Has anyone not achieved their goal with the miraculous?"

He smiles, and looks away. "In a different timeline, some boy tried over 25,900 times to help the girl he loved, but alas, it wasn't met to be."

I laugh. "Alas?"

"Hey," he says, smiling. "I'm a god! I was alive when Shakespeare was a thing!"

I smile, and give Sass a fist bump. "I promise, I'll get the miraculous back. I won't let you down."

Sass smiles back. "Thanks kid. Nice snake bites, by the way."

I beam with excitement. "Finally, someone who knows what the piercing is called! It hurt alot but was totally worth it!"

Sass and I talk on the way home in the dark, windy afternoon. Eventually, the clock struck 5:00, and I reached the house. I lifted my hand, and hesitated. 

"Come on, kid! We're gonna need them!"

"What if... what if they think I'm crazy?"

Sass smirked, and rolled back his shoulders. "Luka, everybody thinks they're crazy since the events of last week. There is no harm in asking. Just try."

I took a deep breath and nodded. I closed my eyes, and focused on my surroundings. This will all be over by next week. I look back up at the door, then knocked. The door opened.

"Hey Luka, long time no see!"

I smile and rub the back of my head. "Hey Kagami!"

~

Hello Hello! It's Melody! I'm glad you're reading my book, because this wouldn't be possible without you! Now, time for some questions! Expect a few grammar mistakes, cause imma talk like how I talk in real life down here :)))

q: Do Wild Chat and Ladyblood wear masks?
a: Yes, sometimes. They wear hockey masks, but only when witnesses or camera crew are around to see their faces. Otherwise, no.

q: Why doesn't Ladyblood purify her victims? 
a: It was a very, very bad sequence of events. Tikki realized they weren't chosen for the Ladybug miraculous and Cat miraculous, so she didn't tell them how to fight evil, which she hoped would stop them from trying to use the miraculous. Adrien was very mad with his father, so he was bitter with revenge. All the stress in the situation confused him, and it got him confused in his brain, and same with Ladybug. Even if she doesn't act like it, marinette loves adrien as much as adrien loves her.

q: why are they so trusting in each other?
a: in the beginning, i made sure to include elements of a panic attack/anxiety attack, which makes people very vulnerable and too trusting of others. since they both felt very alone in the beginning, they both wanted someone to latch on and never let go of, for stability. Adding on to the last question, this is why adrien kills for mari, and vice versa, because they're dying for each other's attention and approval.

q: How old are you?
a: I'm 14, and a Freshman living in Texas. Houston gang rise upppppp

i love each and every one of you!!! thank you again for reading! Currently I'm at 9k and im like,,,, what???? :0 thanks to you!!!! Idk your names so imma just copy the most common names. Thank you emma and cadey!! thanks sophia and ava and isabella!! thanks so much mia and emily!! ( lol i hope there are people who have those names or else this wont make any sense.) tell me if you have one of these names in the comments :)))

love you! until the next chapter <3