-

It was a busy day at the daycare for Denny, but she still enjoyed her time

It was a busy day at the daycare for Denny, but she still enjoyed her time. Despite the kids being too active and some being too sensitive today, she didn't complain and continued with her stressful job.

"Chaehee, stop running around. The others are trying to sleep and Jiseok, please put that down and come here now."

Suddenly, the little boy beside her starting crying and she immediately carried him into her arms. She swayed him around until he'd calm down, "Don't cry, my Yoonjae. Noona's here now, go back to sleep."

Denny hummed him a lullaby, not minding how tired she must've felt by now. The other older teachers were busy guiding the kids with their necessities and their little beds, while the others rested at the side of the room. Some teachers watched Denny in pity at how hard she was working for the kids everytime she was here.

"Look at her, what a determined woman she is. The kids probably gives her strength to work hard."

As Mrs. Lee said that, a visitor arrived at the daycare and greeted the teachers who were near the entrance.

"Good evening, teachers. Hi, mom." Taeyong greeted the teachers and went to hug his mom.

His presence alone made the teachers gasped at how handsome he was, "What's a handsome young man doing here at the daycare?" Mrs. Yoon, another teacher, asked.

Taeyong scratched his nape shyly and his eyes led to a certain someone in the room, "I'm here to visit her."

The teachers followed his gaze and it landed on Denny, they realized and cooed at him. She finally saw him at the door and smiled at his unexpected visit.

"Aigoo, my son is such a sweet boyfriend. Please, come in." Mrs. Lee let him enter and the kids saw him for the first time.

Taeyong sat down on the floor beside Denny who was busy carrying a sleeping Yoonjae in her arms. He noticed the tired look on her face, so he stroked her hair softly.

"You look tired." He said, looking at her in the eyes worriedly.

"No, I'm alright. Taking care of these kids make me happy, so I'm not tired at all." She denied, but he knew better than that.

He pouted, disappointed at her for lying. Denny smiled at his cute reaction and gently caressed his cheeks. "Hey, stop worrying about me."

Taeyong continued to sulk and was about to say something, when a shy little girl named Jihyun walked up to him. She pulled the sleeve of his shirt and got his attention, looking away shyly when he looked at her.

"Oppa, you're s-so handsome." Jihyun covered her face cutely after saying that.

Taeyong grinned at her cuteness, pulling her in his arms. "Thank you, you're very cute too."

That made Jihyun blush and hid her face on his chest. Denny found the scene the cutest one so far, Taeyong would be a great dad. She smiled at the thought, giving a kiss on top of Yoonjae's head. He's so cute, omg. Then she noticed that Jihyun was now fast asleep in Taeyong's arms and she couldn't help but admire the sight.

"You know, you look beautiful today. Especially when you're holding a child, you look...wow." Taeyong complimented her out of the blue and Denny's face turned to a shade of pink.

"Ah, stop that. It's makes me feel shy and I don't like it."

She looked away, but he only chuckled and held her hand in his. "Denny, I wanna get married with you so that we can have cute little kids of our own." He grinned playfully, earning a slap on the arm.

"Taeyong~"

The other teachers watched the couple and giggled at their cute relationship. "Aigoo, young love." Mrs. Lee said.

Taeyong couldn't find the right words to describe how much he loves her, but he knew for sure that she was the one.

✨dennise✨

dennise