o

Yuta woke up early like always, but this morning felt different to him

Yuta woke up early like always, but this morning felt different to him. It's wasn't because he felt ill or something. It was still 7 a.m. in the morning, the time he would usually wake up. He went to the living room only to be met by his bestfriend's unexpected presence. Taeyong exited the kitchen and stopped in his tracks when he saw Yuta.

"Ah, good morning!" Taeyong greeted a little too enthusiastically than how he normally does it, that caused Yuta to question his reaction.

"Good morning to you too?" Yuta replied, still confused. "Why are you up so early? You usually wake up at like 11 or 12, what happened?"

Taeyong paused for a moment as he thought back on the reason why he was awake early. Last night's memories came flooding his mind which made him slightly smile, but quickly dropped it as not to cause misunderstandings.

- earlier -
Taeyong felt the bed shuffle which caused him to flutter his eyes open, despite it being very early in the morning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw her cute flustered face.

"Oh, um...I'm so sorry." The woman apologized, looking at him in shock. "I was just about to leave."

He chuckled at how cute she was, sitting up in the process. "Hmm, alright. Go wash yourself first, get dressed and I'll lead you out."

Denny simply nodded and stood up from the bed. Taeyong slightly blushed when he saw her bare back as she  walked towards the bathroom.

As soon as she closed the door, he cursed silently. "Damn, did I really just blush? Ugh, what is this?" He complained as he slapped himself.

After Denny got dressed up and was ready to leave, he stopped her. "Hey, don't leave yet. I'll make you breakfast first, how's that sound?"

Although she wanted to refuse so she could go home earlier, she gave in to his request, putting a smile on his face. Taeyong was a good cook, but he would sometimes just order food whenever he's lazy to cook.

"Wow, you're such a great cook. Did you also cook for those girls who you've brought here before?" Denny asked teasingly at the man as she ate her breakfast.

He was slightly taken back by her question, but he simply shook his head. "No, I don't cook breakfast for them nor do I bring them here."

Now, it was Denny's turn to be surprised by his reply. "Am I special or something?"

She tried to laugh it off by asking that question, but he didn't laugh at it. Instead, a smirk grew on his face.