Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva

Start from the beginning

“Beer?” Bom suggested.

“We like that, right Hyung?”

Heechul and CL still aren’t breaking their fierce gaze on each other, then after a short while, Heechul brought a slight smirk on his lips. “Yeah, count us in”

“Great!”

With that agreement, the tension went down as the members cheered in excitement. Bom pulls CL away, and for the last time bid farewell.

When they arrived in their dressing room, Minzy and Dara are already there, waiting for them.

“Dara ya!!!!” Bom exclaimed, she runs toward her and was trying to hug her but Dara was pushing her away. “I’m sorrrry~~~ I’m really sorry”

“Ayo, what should we do with that big mouth seriously…aigoo…” Dara howled. But she forgave her. Bom hugs her tighter in delight. “Now what do they think of me now huh?”

“Don’t worry. I don’t think they believe it anyway”

“Still. You owe me a meal”

While the two cuddle. “Let’s go” CL blurted out while she fixes her bag.

“Oh. Aren’t we going to…”

“No, unnie. We’re not drinking with them”

“Drinking? With who?” Minzy asked in curiosity. Dara was the same.

“It’s because you left early. You didn’t see how scary Chaerin was in the SuJu dressing room”

“Why? What happened?”

“She has a bit of a conflict with Heechul”

“You fought!?” Dara and Minzy gasped in chorus. “Whyyyy?”

“No we did not... It’s just our thoughts and means that’s conflicted.”

All packed up, 2NE1 headed over to the basement parking to where their van is waiting. They had to sit by the car for a while as their manager goes to the restroom a bit.

“2NE1!!!” A loud call echoed around the basement parking. They all peeped over the open windows to check who it was, and it was Heechul, near by their van. “Which place!?”

CL waved in refusal. “Ani--- Let’s call it a night, shall we?”

Heechul clicked his tongue.

The Super Junior members were feeling petrified again, seeing their hyung’s eyes gets fired up once more, and walks towards where 2NE1 are.

He peeks over the window where CL is sitting.

“Oh come on, we already cleared our night off. We cancelled our activities for this”

“I don’t think I agreed on this”

“You didn’t, but it’s Park Bom ssi who suggested it.”

CL glanced to Bom shortly, then to Dara, then back to Heechul and sighed in frustration.

“Okay fine” she sighs forcedly. “Boom Bar?”

Boom Bar? Why Boom Bar? 2NE1 has never been there, but as from what they’ve heard it’s a place where they can drink privately.

“Perfect” he tapped the car and smiled. “I’ll make the call. See you there”

“Hoo~ I thought you’re going at each other again!” Bom sighed in relief.

“You’re going to tell the manager, unnie”