Chapter 11: First Step

Start from the beginning

“Mino??? Sure the voice when rapping… but in mentality, he’s a total Seungri” CL commented. Mino looks at her, bewildered why she’s targeting him now.

“Well actually there is, noona” Seunghoon smiled. “We both love you”

“Heol!!!”Bom throws a bottle at him, causing another round of laughter.

“Whoa. Seems like no one got scolded!” Daesung commented. They’re back, still without GD.

“Did you find Jiyong oppa?”

“Ahhh nae….” Seungri says and sits next to CL. “What’s the commotion all about?”

“Seunghoon is hitting on Bom unnie” Minzy tells TOP.

“You are?” TOP looks at him then to Bom. “Are you sure you want her?”

“Mo? What’s that supposed to mean?” Bom glares at him then pouts, folding her arms on her chest. TOP smiles, obviously he’s just teasing her. He moves closer to her but she stands up and avoids him.

“That’s right noona, avoid him and come to me” Seunghoon jokes.

Though a funny scene was going on in front of them, Dara started to feel hungry. She took out a few cash from her wallet and stands up. Taeyang also stands up with her.

“Going somewhere noona?”

“I’m just going to get something to eat”

“The cafeteria is a bit packed, let me buy for you.”

“No need. I’m thinking of going to the store, do you guys need anything?”

Outside. I guess that’s okay. Taeyang thought.

After getting their orders, Dara headed out the door. “Ah noona, use the side exit, it’s a quicker route”

Dara nods and went off, following the way he recommended, and he was right, it was a short cut.  It was good he told her that, However Taeyang’s advice crosses as suspicious to CL.

“What’s in the front door?”

“What do you mean?”

“You asked her to use the side exit instead, and you offered to help from getting something from the cafeteria, both leading to avoiding her from passing the front door, why is that?”

“Nothing” he said. “Is it wrong to just help her out?”

“Doubtful. I smell something’s fishy”

“It’s just me. I ate crabs!” Seungri said. Though he does smell fishy, CL still doesn’t buy it.

“Don’t worry Chaerin, it’s really nothing”

Their words could have been convincing if only these two slim figures didn’t come in and put an end to CL’s wondering.

GD’s presence came to no surprise but the model beside him caused others to exchange knowing looks. This is nothing?

“Annyeong haseyo” Kiko greeted.

The gang greeted her back but GD catches CL’s sharp gaze even she’s 6-8 people away from him.

“Oppa. Can we talk?”

Meanwhile in a quiet street near the front, walks Donghae, in his usual covers, cap and hoodie.

Krinngggg….. Krrrriiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg…….

“The subscriber cannot be reached, please try again later”