Chapter 54 - Yabusame Preparation

Start from the beginning

I almost forgot.

4. Iroha (Wrong information, I mean 5th grade version)

 Iroha (Wrong information, I mean 5th grade version)

Anyway, enjoy~.

..............................................................................................

The weather is very good today. The air is not too cold, but it's not hot either. It's perfect to go out to enjoy the day.

White-colored bullet train is moving at a very fast speed above the track, building, forest, mountain, river, and sea accompany the passenger.

Inside the train, Naoto and his little sister, Iroha, sit next to each other. In front of them, sat their parents. Apparently, there is a gas leak in Iroha school so they also decided to give a weekday off to the students.

"Horseback archery... is he serious, that Kagaya? Maybe you're rank two in national but shooting while standing still and on the top of a horse is totally different."

Eiji said.

Naoto shook his head and sighed.

"That's also what I said to him before, but he just won't listen. I don't want to join the competition if I don't have to, but..."

Yesterday, he got another message from kagaya.

"[I still have your otoshidama here, if you don't want it then you don't need to come. Also, forget about getting another one next year.]"

There is no way Naoto doesn't want an otoshidama from Kagaya because he gives an enormous amount of many, even more than Yoriichi give. He's a fool if he refuses an otoshidama from Kagaya.

Now he can't refuse after being threatened, his pocket money is at stake here.

When they reach the Kyoto train station, they are greeted by Miki and Sakazuki.

"Good morning Eiji-san, madam, let us help you."

"Thank you~."

The two help bringing their suitcase to the black jeep that already waiting for them right outside the train station. After putting all the luggage to the back of the car, all of them get inside the car and Sakazuki drives the car away from the train station.

"How is everything going? Is it going well?"

Eiji asked.

The two know what Eiji mean by that, he is asking whether their job with Kagaya is fine or not.

To Eiji question, Miki who sits on the most front passenger seat suddenly bang his head onto the dashboard. It made everyone feel a bit shocked.

"It's a disaster, Eiji-san!"

"W-why?"

Miki starts to complain.

"Ubuyashiki-san is the new head! But after a few years, he keeps shoving aside his work to do something else! We are the ones who need to do everything! For god sake, please say something to him Eiji-san! I can't take it anymore, there is a lot of days where I lost a lot of time to sleep! To make the matter worse, Roku always help him run away from home!"