Chapter 36 - Kyoto

All students immediately board the train when it arrives, the school already book a few cars for every student. The seat arrangement is two on the left and three on the right, totaling five seats in a row.

Kyojurou look around the train and asked.

"Where should we sit?"

Tengen says nonchalantly.

"Isn't anywhere is fine?"

Sabito answer Kyojurou.

"I think the one near the door is better, we can go out faster."

"Hm! Hm! Right! Right! Then let's take the one near the door!"

The five put their suitcase on the top of the seat near the exit. Seeing Naoto bring one suitcase and one big backpack like he's going to camping or a long journey, Giyuu feel a bit irritated.

"Nao, why did you bring all of those things? It's only three nights, you are narrowing our luggage area. What's in that bag anyway?"

Naoto glanced at Giyuu and say.

"Souvenir."

"Souvenir? We haven't reach Kyoto yet and you already buy a souvenir?"

He put his big backpack that immediately take up most of the luggage area above.

"This is for my family in Kyoto."

"You already take all of the space, now where should we put our things? Go put your bag on the luggage rack on the back.

"No, too far."

Sabito smile bitterly and say.

"Ma~, ma~, there is some space behind our seat. Bring your bag here, Nao."

"Oh? Okay."

Naoto take the bag and put it behind their seats. Because they are at the very back of the car, there is no one behind them and it won't bother anyone. All of them proceed to put their suitcase on the luggage area on the top.

Sabito, Giyuu, and Kyojurou sit on the three-person seat, while Tengen quickly take a seat near the window on the two-person seat. He rest his shoulder on the window and start to pose fabulously.

"This is my place, perfect for the flamboyant me. Just like painting, it will flamboyantly increase my dashing image."

Naoto quickly object it.

"No way, why should I look at your face the whole time. I want to sit there."

"You already go to Kyoto a lot of times with bullet train right? You must be bored to see the same view over and over again."

"That's because I'm bored that I want to sit beside the window."

"No, no, no..."

As Tengen and Naoto argue with each other, the passenger in front of them feel bothered by the ruckus they made. They stand and look back, they are Obanai and Sanemi.

"Can you two be more quiet?"

"Seriously, shut your stinky mouth."

Naoto and Tengen turn to look at the two.

"Geh... why are both of you here..."

"From all of the people, why it need to be the two of you?"

"That should be my question, why did you sit behind us."

"Go change your seat, I don't want to sit anywhere near you two."

"Wormy president will always be a wormy president. Stop wearing that muffler, it's not even cold in here. Could it be you are that feeble? Worm suits you perfectly."