Chapter 15 - Exam

I think it will be pretty boring to stay in primary school arc for too long, so I decide to shorten all of it and only make a small explanation about what is going on.

...................................................................................................

Another year passed.

"This sort of thing is good~
I wish I could do it~
That sort of dream, this sort of dream, I have many of them but~
All of them, all of them, all of them~"

""He grants my dreams~
He grants my dreams with a mysterious pocket~
I want to fly freely in the sky~""

"Here! Bamboo-copter!~"

""""Ah ah ah I love you very much, Doraemon~~""""

Right now, Kanae, Shinobu, Naoto, and Iroha are holding hands together. The four of them are heading toward the school together while singing happily, the other bystander look at the four of them warmly. It's like their happiness is contagious.

Shinobu and Iroha already in a first grade now. Shinobu wore a blue buttoned shirt and skirt complete with butterfly ornament on her hair, while Iroha wears a pink kimono with dark blue hakama complete with wooden sandals and brown feather earrings on both side. Every day, they will go to school and home together.

Iroha is very shy, she always hides behind Shinobu whenever someone tries to make a conversation with her. She manage to converse with fellow girl classmate after a few weeks, however, she feels uncomfortable around boys. Shinobu, on the other hand, is very energetic, she's very overprotective of Iroha and always scold the boys who bother her.

They walk past a  bakery with sign 'Kamado Bakery'. Naoto stop on his track and ask the three people beside him.

"Ah, I want to buy some bread first, any of you want it?"

"No."

"I'm full."

"No thank you, we already have breakfast, just buy it for yourself."

"Oh, okay then."

The four of them entered the bakery, there is a quite lot of people inside the store. Kamado bakery is very famous in Kimetsu town as the best bakery. All the bread they made is fresh from the oven and many of it is still warm, moreover, all of it is very tasty. If one not careful, all of it will be sold off in a matter of hours.

Naoto always comes here every morning before going to school to buy one or two bread even though he already has breakfast at home.

He take an empty tray and start browsing the bread rack.

"It smells good."

Iroha said as she takes a deep breath, fresh-baked bread has the best smells. It can make one who smells it hungry in a matter of seconds.

Shinobu nodded in agreement.

"Yes~."

Naoto turns to look at his two little sisters.

"Both of you want it? I will buy some for you too."

They shake their head in refusal.

"Onii-sama, you will make me fat like that. I'm in the middle of diet right now."

"Onii-chan don't have any delicacy. Men sometimes are too insensitive, right Iroha?"

"Right~."

Seeing the two little girls start to act mature with their childish attitude, Naoto give them a weird look.