11

After Ash's talk with Rudy he started making his way back to his children.

As soon as Ash walked down the stairs to the first floor he was stopped by James and Jessie. James gave him a frown before saying, "We need to have a talk Ash."

Ash nodded feeling puzzled before he took a side glance at Jessie.

"I'll go find Delia." Jessie just blurted out before she left both men alone.

"Are you planning on mudering me?" Ash asked as he followed James to one of the villa private rooms.

"Ça va aller." James replied.

"What?" Ash thought shooting James an odd look.

After James closed the room's door he sat directly in front of Ash in the wooden table.

"I believe we got on the wrong foot so let start again." James offered his hand to Ash, "Hello my name is James Goldstien." Ash shook his hand, "Ash Ketchum." "I know. Misty already told me how much of a despicable and horrendous man you are."

Ash gulped at these words.

"However I think Misty was over exaggerating so please do go on. Who are you Ash? What happened to you and Misty? I promise to take no sides. I want to hear your part of the story."

Ash smiled at James before he proceeded on telling him everything about his life.
_________________________________________

Villa Library
(Same time)

After Misty and Gary catched up a young little girl entered the room. She had smooth silky brown hair and was wearing a royal red color dress.

"Dad I want to go home.." Gary smiled at her. "Sorry coconut but home is so far away."

The little girl gave Gary a small pout before she realized about the woman next to her Dad. Misty feeling the girl's intense stare decided to wave at her.

"Hi. My name is Misty Waterflower."

Yuri just stared at her before Gary said "Yuri what do you say."

Yuri blinked several times before she said "Wow you're very beautiful."

Misty felt her face become red. She then replied "Why you're even more beautiful Yuri."

Yuri then gasped before she blurted out "You're the ex-wife of Ash Ketchum!"

Gary choked as Misty stared at her. "Yuri who told you th-" Gary was stopped at the sound of Misty's laughs. Yuri gave Misty a smile as Gary just raised an eyebrow at her odd behavior.

"That is true. I am his ex-wife but people don't really know me by that." Misty finally said as calmed herself down.

"That was a very long time ago. I am recognized as the Gym Leader of Cerrulean City and the Water Pokèmon Master."

"I know you because you're the Mom of Hamako and Satoshi." Yuri replied causing Misty to smile.

"Oh I love that one. I would prefer being recognized like that anyday." Misty said smiling sweetly at Yuri.

After Yuri talked to Misty for a while she was soon asleep in the arms of her Dad.

"She's a special one." Misty said observing Yuri sleep. "She is." Gary said holding his daughter firmly.

"I can't believe that woman left you and her like that. Yuri deserves better." Misty said.

"I wouldn't talk if I were you." Gary said.