10

The second Misty stepped out of Rudy's car the press went insane. All Misty could hear was intense loud screaming. She suddenly felt nervous and anxious.

Perhaps this was a bad idea. An extremely bad idea.

But as she began to panic Rudy gave her hand a light squeeze as he helped her out of his car.

That brought her back to her senses and her focus went to Rudy.

"Hey, it's okay. You got this Ginger." Rudy teased as he offered her his arm.

"I'm not a ginger you git!" Misty scoffed before she bursted out laughing. She accepted his arm and began to walk down the red carpet with him.

She felt less nervous and instead laughed at Rudy's teasing.

"Thank you Rudy." Misty whispered.
"I got you. Don't worry Misty." Rudy smiled at her before they stopped to pose for some camera men and journalists.

As they resumed back to the carpet people began yelling

"Are you guys dating?!"

"DO I HEAR WEDDING BELLS YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS RUDY?"

"Miss Waterflower how does it feel now that the whole world knows you're the Water Pokèmon Master?!"

"The IDEAL COUPLE, WATER POKÈMON MASTER MISTY AND PRINCE RUDY!"

"Miss Waterflower why now?!"

Misty was so close to giving these reporters a stern look but Rudy just smiled at them warmly as he replied "Sorry no questions tonight folks!"

Security barbequaded the red carpet and made Misty's and Rudy's walk to the entrance smooth.

Once inside the warm crips of the lobby Misty sighed before she was interrupted.

"HOLY POKÈBALLS! MISTY YOU'RE HERE??

Misty smiled warmly as she turned to the person who's voice belonged to.

There stood the family photographer, Todd.

"Todd!" Misty cried happily as she let go of Rudy and fell into Todd's arms.

"What are you doing here?!" Todd asked curiously as he admired her pokèmon dress.

Misty groaned.

"Long story."

Todd grinned before Misty said tiredly "I'll tell at dinner but first I need to find-"

"Mom!!"

Misty's head snapped towards the sound of two pair of feet running towards her before she suddenly felt two small human beings hugging her from her waist.

Misty smiled down at the scene. There, hugging her were her two sons. Her worlds. Her reason of living. Her most treasured blessings.

Misty carassed both their heads softly.
Todd couldn't help but snap pictures of the scene before him. He has only captured pictures of pokèmons or human beings with pokèmons but never just human begings.

However this was an exception. Todd had never seen so much love and joy in a person. Misty literally glowed as she softly caressed both her sons' hairs.

Todd then whispered as his eyes widen.

"Is he Satoshi?!"

Misty had tears in her eyes as she nodded softly.