Christmas Spirit (Part 2, final, no spoilers)

Dedicated to @jacepurr88 for the awesome fan art (again!)!

*****************************************************

Nova hated the Renegades Fan Club.

Usually.

She thought they were stupid and should not be wasting their time on the Renegades, of all groups.

What luck that the group's meeting happened to be on this day.

And guess who the leader was?

Yep, you got it. Kennedy Smith, Renegades enthusiast.

Since she was so nice to Nova earlier, then maybe the fan club wasn't as stupid as Nova originally thought.

"Nova Artino! An actual renegade, here to grace us with her presence!" Kennedy squealed. Nova gave a once-over to the group and saw that they were all wearing Ugly sweaters that were Renegades Related.

Kennedy's sweater had a fireplace with stockings with all the council member's names on them and the words "Renegades" spelled out with blocks on the mantle. Another girl had her favorite renegade's face on hers, with a few Christmas embellishments here and there. Another had Sketch's notebook with his hand drawing a Christmas tree. They were really creative.

The whole room, about twelve people, not including Nova, cheered as Nova stood there.

"As much as we love you Nova, this group is only for people who want to be renegades but don't have powers," Kennedy said, gesturing to herself and her group members.

She sighed "We're as normal as normal gets."

One group member actually started to cry at that. The members sitting closest to him patted his back comfortingly.

I'm not here because I want to join your club." Nova said. "What do you guys even do here... Actually, that's not important."

"I don't know if you guys know this, but Sketch hates Christmas..."

"Oh we know. We're renegades fans. We know a lot about each renegade, which is why Genissa Clark's nice façade isn't fooling us."

"Ok, so Sketch hates Christmas. And I'm trying to cheer him up. Sketch loves his fans. He loves being a renegade because of all the of the good he does, but you guys really keep him going. He loves your support and admiration."

Nova looked at the group and found they were all smiling.

"So I was wondering if..."

'Yes," Kennedy responded.

"What? But you didn't even let me finish." Nova pointed out.

"Nova, we'd do anything for you. That's what being a Renegade fan is about. Supporting the renegades!"

"But what if I asked you to kill yourself or something?"

"You wouldn't ask us to, Nova, because you are a renegade and renegades don't kill or ask innocent people to kill themselves." Kennedy answered.

"Fair enough," Nova said. She really hated the renegades but she kind of liked this group. All of the members looked so nice and sweet. There was even a few young club members.

Nova explained her idea.

"I was thinking that we get a scrapbook with a picture of each fan, and the number one reason why they love Sketch or the Renegades in general. I really think it would mean the world to Adrian and it would help him like Christmas more.

Renegades One Shots (Nodrian, Osby, and Random)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें