Chapter 12 : Melted Memories

Start from the beginning

"You were in the sea?" I asked and she nodded as she looked at me.
"Don't worry. We got you now. And I am never losing you again," I said as I held her shoulder.

She smiled at me.
"(Y/n),my dear, now that you learn the truth. Help the Guardians save the children," Manny said.
"I will...Dad,"(Y/n) said, smiling.

Manny smiled as the moonlight fell on him.
"I will see you soon," Manny said as slowly, he turned into blue dust and flew up back to the moon.
"See you soon, dad,"(Y/n) said as I stood beside her, watching the moon.

Suddenly, Tooth giggled.
"Ok, we will leave you two for awhile, come on guys, we have a job to do," Tooth said as she picked (Y/n)'s memory box and went away with the others.

I blushed knowing what Tooth had in her mind. I looked to see (Y/n) blushing as she stood beside me, rubbing her arm.
Awkward silence filled between us.
Urghh...
This is awful. I don't know if (Y/n) still loves me or not.

I decided to be the first one to talk.
"So...uhh..."
"So..."(Y/n) said as she chuckled shyly.
"Uhh...do you wanna take a walk with me?" I asked, scratching my neck nervously.

"Sure, I'd love that," she said, smiling lightly.
I smiled at her and she blushed.
"Come on," I said as I lifted myself in the air and offered her my hand.

She smiled and took my hand.
Smiling, I led her to the big window where we could see the moon shining and flew out of North's workshop.

Normal pov, meanwhile,

Tooth squealed and giggled as she and the Guardians watched Jack and (Y/n) flew out of the workshop.
"Ooh...I could see the newly blooming love!" she said.
North and Bunny chuckled as Sandy held his thumbs up.

"Patience, Tooth. Let's wait until (Y/n) and Jack's sparks shine again meanwhile, I will
give Jack an extra hand and...I am very busy today"

Back to Jack and (Y/n),

Northern lights filled the sky as Jack and (Y/n) landed on a very snowy field.
"Wow,"(Y/n) mumbled as she watched the starry sky being decorated with northern lights.

"Yea...wow," Jack said as he watched the sky then,(Y/n).
He watched her took a deep breathe as she sighed happily.
"It feels great, isn't it?" Jack said.

(Y/n) giggled and spun around.
"Yeah. Now, I know that the truth, I feel so...free" she said, happily.
Jack smiled.
She was back to her old self, cheerful, confident and strong.

"And..."(Y/n) said and Jack looked back at her. Their eyes met as (Y/n) blushed.
"And what?" Jack asked, smiling as he stood in front of her, deciding to stand close to her.
(Y/n) blushed as she put a few strands of her hair behind her ear.
"And...I thank the world that I remember about everything. About you and about..."(Y/n) stopped as she blushed.

Suddenly, shy, she looked down, rubbing her arm.
"About...?"Jack said in a teasing tone.
He was just too happy right now.
He has his girl back.

"About..."(Y/n) tried to say but, being shy she blushed and smiled as she hid her face in her hands.
"Oh my god," she mumbled in her hands.

Jack laughed as he pulled her hands away and leaned in a bit.
"Come on...say it. About...?" Jack said, smiling sweetly at her.

(Y/n) smiled as she blushed.
"About us," she said, smiling shyly.
Jack smiled warmly as his hands snaked around her waist. He pulled her to him and (Y/n) blushed harder as she put her hands on his chest.

Their foreheads touched.
(Y/n) giggled as she looked down.
"I mean...I never thought we still fall for each other even after so many years," she said, smiling.

Jack chuckled as he held her tighter.
"I know right? I can't believe I finally have you back. Any idea how happy I am right
now?" he said, making (Y/n) smiled.

"Me too, I...I am sorry I forgot about such important memories," she said.
"Hey. Hey. I also lost my memories for 300 years. We are even, ok? Besides...the
important thing is we are finally together again after all these years," Jack said, smiling.

(Y/n) smiled happily and nodded.
They smiled and started to lean in.
Snow started to fall from the sky.
Just as they were about to kiss...

"Ha ha! Merry Christmas!"

They pulled away and looked up to see North with his sleigh in the sky.
(Y/n) gasped happily as she watched the reindeers flew in the sky with the sleigh.
"Wow"

She waved happily at North who waved back before disappearing through the snow globe.

"I forgot. Today is Christmas,"(Y/n) said, happily.
Jack smirked, having an idea.
"Well then, I better start our Christmas with a kiss," he said and grabbed her waist as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

(Y/n) blushed and kissed back.
Soon, they broke away, breathing for air.
"Merry Christmas,(Y/n).I love you," Jack said as he rested his forehead on hers, holding her in his arm.

(Y/n) smiled at him.
"Merry Christmas, Jack"

Special Blooper!

Me :Merry Christmas everyone! Hope my precious reader chans are enjoying
My Previous Princess so far.

Jack :*flies down and stand beside me*
Merry Christmas, snowflakes!

Suddenly, Punzie, Hiccup, Merida, Tadashi,
Hiro, Baymax, Toothless, Elsa, Anna, Oalf,
Kristoff and the Guardians showed up.

Everyone :MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jack and Me :Guys! *hugs everyone*

Me :Merry Christmas, everyone. Glad you guys make it. I am sorry that this has to be short.

Punzie :It's ok, Akahana. At least we get to hang out with everyone this year.

Merida :Yea!

Hiccup :Yep. I mean our book hasn't updated for a long time. But, we are meeting now.That's all matter.

Me :Awww...thanks guys. Don't worry, this New Year, we are all going to hang out again.

Everyone :Yay!

North :That's great news, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

The crew :Merry Christmas!

Me :Now, everyone, to the reader chans.

Everyone, The Guardians and the crew: MERRY CHRISTMAS!