•Chapter 18•

Começar do início

For some reason after crying and breaking up with Daniel, I feel relieved.

Maybe you wanted to end the relationship more than you realized.

I shrugged my shoulders at the thought and just allowed myself to enjoy this show with my best friend.

After about 5 episodes of You, I glanced over to Dallie to see her actively texting on her phone.

"You suggest the show yet you're not watching it," I laughed a little.

She turned her head at me at that and smiled sheepishly.

"It's just that Danny keeps texting me...."

"Okay and?" I said confused, "are you arguing or something?"

"No...we were sexting," she busted out laughing and so did I.

"You were sexting? I thought you were mad at him," I laughed pausing the movie.

"I am but I'm also horny okay" she laughed, "I may or may not rub one out to this later," she laughed making me laugh harder.

She glanced at her phone and her smile flattered.

"What's wrong?" I think I may have sexted too hard. He wants to come over.

"To my house?!" I asked shocked. The amount of disrespect that would be.

"No no no I didn't tell him I was here. I would never do anything at your house."

"Oh okay," I nodded, "but what did you gonna tell him?"

"That I'm not home," she shrugged her shoulders and sent the text.

Moments later she got a reply. She rolled her eyes and sent another reply.

Not even 10 seconds after that there was another reply. This one must've been a bomb cause she stood up abruptly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"He wants to come over here and watch the show with us."

"Hell nah I'm not third wheeling."

"He's bringing Bryce,"

"Hell no!" Bryce was not coming to my house.

"That's what I told him but he really wants to come over and he said he promised he wouldn't do anything in your house," she looked like she wanted him to come over too.

"You must really like this dude huh. One second you're mad at him now you want him over," I laughed as I shook my head.

"You know I can't stay mad at people,"

"Fine he can come over. But what about Bryce? We don't like him remember,"

"He actually apologized to me earlier," she started,"at first I was a little skeptical cause it was out of nowhere but I could see he genuinely was apologizing. He even offered to let us beat him up," she evilly smirked. "I had to agree then"

"You're too nice,"

"I mean I don't know. But this may sound weird, lately I just don't want to spend my time hating people anymore. I even forgave his sister and she hasn't apologized at all," she shrugged her shoulders.