Chapter 2

Cadenza looked at the girls, nervousness written all over her face. "Heh..."

"What the hell is with that look?" Kaitlyn asked, looking at her already annoyed. The girls knew that look, the nervousness, "What are you trying to hide Cadenza?" Kaitlyn, who was clearly bothered by the act, had gotten up out of her seat and headed toward the front door.

"Oh! I wanna see!" Summer ran ahead of Kaitlyn and tried to look out the window of the door, but sadly wasn't tall enough to see out.

Kaitlyn opened the door, staring across the street to see the new neighbors. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said while giving a deadly glare at the blonde man wearing the army green jacket who was holding a garbage bag and happened to be staring back curiously.

Suddenly another person walked out from behind the truck. "Oh." A man with tied up navy blue hair said from across the street.

"So we have a Pretty Boy, A Fuck Boy, and where is the bunny?" Kaitlyn questioned, as she was about to ask Cadenza for a knife. She had a murderous aura surrounding her, ready to attack at any moment.

"Umm, no sweetie, no," Cadenza replied momentarily.

"H-hey, what's with all the yelling?" The whitish haired male asked anxiously as he stepped into the girls view.

"Winter!" The small blonde screamed dashing out and tackling the skinny, six foot man.

Knowing the boys didn't make too much money, Cadenza allowed her curiosity to take over and took a peek inside the moving truck. There wasn't much, as expected, but she wondered why they even needed a whole moving truck. Looking inside confused, she turned and asked, "Where's the dryer that is supposed to come with this washing machine?"

Kaitlyn looked at Cayden, "Tell me you didn't steal another god damn washing machine you fucking idiot!"

"This one is better," Cayden defended himself, taking pride in his work to steal the beautiful washing machine.

"But, what about the dryer?" Cadenza shouted as her question was still unanswered.

"They didn't want to get dirty," Winter sighed.

Kaitlyn sighed. "Anyways, how are you Winter?" Her demeanor shifted from murderous to kind and gentle, scaring Cayden.

"Why are you so nice to Winter?!" Cayden complained loudly.

"Do I need to repeat?!" Kaitlyn pointed at Honda, "Annoying Pretty Boy!" then pointed to Cayden, "An even worse, Fuck Boy!"

Winter guessed that they finally met those so called 'annoying neighbors' and wasn't surprised. He walked up to his friend, Cadenza, "So, coincidence?" he smiled awkwardly.

"I guess...?" Cadenza chuckled, "How did you guys even find this place?

"W-well, we got- evicted from our old apartment and Cayden found this place that was s-surprisingly cheap. Compared to the last, this place is much nicer!"

"Odd, but the price is not surprising. The old owners moved out right after we moved in a few years ago." Cadenza turned her head to find Kaitlyn holding Cayden in a choke hold. "Okay guys, break it up!" She stared over to them shouting as if they were her children.

Kaitlyn dropped Cayden, rolling her eyes. "Whatever," she replied in an annoyed voice. After she released her grip on the man, she continued over to Cadenza to try and control herself from beating the hell out of the flirty blonde.

Cayden took his attention away from the angry female, but it didn't take long for his eyes to land on the long golden haired goddess. Feeling his face grow warm, he started to speak, but noticed the girl was staring at him. She quickly whipped her head away ignoring the boy and continued to walk. He looked down a little saddened and went to chase after her.