Asahi gets his butt whooped

Katsumi POV

Without warning Asahi-Kun leaped at me. His hand was coated with fire. He punched me right in the face but I felt nothing.

“Is that all you got?” I taunted. He didn’t answer, he is probably thinking how to defeat me. Well good luck with that, my Invulnerability makes me never sustain any damage… I think. While I was pondering about my quirk Asahi-Kun gave me a good kick to my head. I was knocked into a wall but sustained no damage.

“Word of advice, never let your guard down on the battlefield” Asahi-kun taunted. Then a shadowy figure came out of his belly.

“Why do we always fight girls these days, boss?” asked the figure.

“Beats me, I guess it’s all luck.”

“What formation are we doing?”

“Formation 1-G.”

“Got it.” The figure levitated over to me. Without warning he slapped me across the face. For once in my life I felt the blow. I tumbled to the floor as it tried to strike me again. I rolled away just in time.

“Shadowy figure, get so hurt that you fall on your knees.” In response to my thoughts the Shadowy Figure fell on his… thing.

“Asahi, I can’t bear this pain!” Then I saw what Asahi-Kun was doing. The shadow was a distraction, he was holding his hands up and gathering his fiery power into a ball. A lot like Goku doing the spirit bomb.

“Shi no kakyū!” yelled Asahi-Kun. He threw his ball of death straight at me. I don’t think my quirk can withstand a hit like that. The ball of fire grew closer and closer. It than was straight upon me. I grunted as the fiery ball made collision with me. I felt my clothes catch on fire. My hair was squirming around.

I then wailed as the fireball exploded. Everything went dark. When I woke up I was trapped between two ice pillars.

“What happened?” I moaned.

“Good, you're finally awake” said Asahi-Kun as he jumped down from one of the pillars.

“I learned something about your Invulnerability, it doesn’t actually protect you from all attacks. It is like a shell, it can only withstand so much damage before giving out. So in conclusion, don’t rely on it that much.”

“Thanks Asahi-Sensei” I said sarcastically.

“Is that sarcasm I hear?”

“Um…”

“Also don’t copy my quote of the year.”

“Quote of the year?”

“Ah, never mind. Let me help you get out of that.”

Asahi POV

I have changed the chapter! I didn’t get my butt whooped, quite the opposite actually. I melted the ice and evaporated the water turning it into steam.

“Thanks for getting me out of there.”

“No problemo. I was the one that got you there in the first place.” I responded.

“What in the world happened here?” asked a teenager as she walked threw the door.

She looks like she is a third year. Wow… look at those humongous jugs. STOP IT C.P.A!!!

“Don’t worry Nikko, he’s just a friend.”

“That’s what you said last time… and he burned down the house.”

“It wasn’t his fault he found his quirk and burned down the house with it.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Well Asahi-Kun is different.”

“Well I will just leave you two lovebirds.”

“We are NOT dating!”

“That’s what they all say.” She then left the room leaving only me and Katsumi-Chan.

“That was Nikko-Chan. She’s a second year at Shiketsu high school.”

“That’s all the way in the west…”

“Well her quirk can allow her to make clones of herself so she creates a clone of herself to stay at home and annoy me.”

“Well, that sucks for you.” Then I fell to the ground, there was a gigantic pain in my limbs. I felt like I was going to pass out until it stopped.

“Don’t try me Asahi-Kun.” Well folks that is where I got my butt whooped, by a girl just thinking about it. That quirk is crazy strong.

“I’m sorry Katsumi-Chan.”

“Call me Airi.” Friendship acquired.

“Allright Airi-Chan, let me show you the basics.” THIS IS SPARTA