Epilogue 4: All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

⚠️ Mature Content

In the next few weeks, Yue undergone significant changes in her body. Her breasts felt fuller, and some days there were soreness, that she had to massage them to relief the pain. She was grateful that she did not experience severe back pain or nausea like most mothers did when they had twins. Her appetite grew and she needed a nap in the afternoons when she had a dive in her energy. She would wake up at 7am instead for her workout and had her regular morning smoothie with her supplements before starting her day. Her tummy was growing bigger towards the end of her second trimester and she had started to wear loose clothes. Yue continued to train a few regular clients but she started to focus on creating videos for pregnant mothers. It was a hit on social media as she steadily gained a loyal following.

Didi had been very attentive to her needs. He had even asked for assignments that were done in Shanghai or within China. Even when he had to fly, he would come back the same day or the next day. At night, he would massage her legs and back, till she fell asleep. A few times when she had midnight cravings and woke him up, he firmly reminded her to drink milk and go back to sleep. Yue was indignant at first. How could he deprive a pregnant woman from her cravings? She soon realized that he was just mindful that she did not pick up his old habit. Didi was really her coach now!

They would normally eat at home as Didi would cook but that night, Yue insisted that they go out for a date. It had been awhile since she moved in and she had missed those dates with him. She was so excited that she decided to get showered early to prepare herself.

Yue came out of shower wearing her lingerie and was looking for her clothes in the closet. She did not notice Didi standing at the doorway watching her. When she turned around, she jumped. "Hey, you scared me."

Didi smiled and walked towards her. He stood behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her growing tummy was making her looked sexy. Her breasts had enlarged and looked so full. Yue looked divinely delicious. Didi had been having a hard time focusing when she was at home, undressed like this. He kissed her shoulder and put his chin there, wrapping his arms around her belly. "Yue...did I tell you that you look beautiful when you are pregnant? It makes me want to...." he trailed off. His eyes were dark.

Yue recognized that look and felt her body turning warm. "Makes you want to do what, Mr Wang?" She turned around to face him and leaned forward to nibble his lower lip. "Do things that I don't have control over" he crushed his lips on hers and started to kiss her fervently. His mouth tasted like strawberries. Yue pulled away "You eat my strawberries again!" Didi laughed. "I want to be yummy when you kiss me." He placed his lips on hers and gave her a feathery kiss. Then, he looked at her shyly, "Yue...I know the doctor said we can 'do it' until the last trimester." Since that day at the doc's, they had only been kissing and caressing each other.

Yue smiled with mischief. "Yes, she said that. What is on your mind?"
"I just don't want to hurt you or our babies." He looked down and touched her belly. "But, Yue, I need you."

He picked her up and placed her on the bed. He leaned sideways and traced his finger, outlining her from her neck, breasts, and then her tummy. He kissed her tummy and whispered "Xiao Di, Xiao Yue, I want to love your mommy now, is that okay?"
Yue giggled. "Do you expect an answer?" Just then, she felt a movement. "Ooh...babies moving!" He placed his hand on her tummy again. "They must be tumbling inside," grinned Didi. He put his mouth on her tummy and whispered, "Be quiet until daddy is done." Yue's heart fluttered in anticipation. She felt a little giddy with the thought of being close to Didi again.

He went back to claim her mouth and started tasting her. Her hands went around his neck. Both tongues were hot and moist. Didi had been craving to touch her intimately. He stopped to remove his shirt quickly, while Yue watched his lean and toned body in awe. His hands went to unclasp her bra and remove it, her twins poured out of the lacy material. Didi's mouth kissed and sucked on the already hard and sensitive peaks. She moaned. He fondled them and teased her nubs with his fingers. "So beautiful," he whispered. She arched her back as pleasant sensations shook her body. "I love you, Yue," he said as he licked her nipples. He was very gentle but Yue did not want him to be that gentle. She started kissing his ear lobes. Her hand reached inside his shorts and wrapped his erection around her warm fingers. Didi moaned "Yue...no...not too soon..." as he gently removed her hand away.