Chapter 21: If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It

⚠️ Mature Content 🥴🔥💥

They had walked back to their hotel and Didi held her hand till they reached his room.

"Shen Yue. Stay with me tonight." She nodded quietly as he opened the door and led her in. Once they were inside, their hands roamed and lips crashed against each other's. "Didi, I...." she started, nibbling his lower lip and tasting his mouth, "need a shower first." He kissed her jawline and the spot between the ear and the neck, leaving her a soft moan. "I like the smell of your sweat." She pulled away and looked at him amused. "You don't!! Now, let me just...." he pulled her close again and kissed her. "Coach, just go with the flow....." that sounded right. They continued kissing for what seemed like minutes when Didi pulled away. "Too many damn clothes." She giggled. They hurriedly removed their clothes. But when Yue's hands reached for her shorts, he stopped her. "I will do it" he kneeled down and pulled it down gently. Yue felt warmness in between her thighs. She missed him so much. "Yue, I know you don't wear anything underneath your sports shorts." He looked up at her surprised face. "I just know."

He picked her up and placed her on the bed. "I love you, Yue. Trust me." Placing his lips on hers again, she welcome it with parting lips. Her legs went around his body, feeling his hardness on her. "Not so soon, Yue. I want to kiss your cherry tops."
"But Didi, I sweated so much," she protested. He ignored her and moved his head to her twin peaks. "Hmmm nice. Like hotpot. Spicy and salty." Yue let out chuckle. "Be quiet!" He commanded as he licked her and nibbled on her peaks, causing her to even forget her own name. She moaned as he continued to lap on them. Didi seemed to be the coach now, but she did not mind at all.

His tongue continued to explore her body till he reached her soft spot. "Not there, Didi," she whispered. "I didn't hear you complain the last time." He flicked his warm tongue on her clit and she moaned. He knew what he was doing to please her, as he kept licking her, she was writhing, wanting him to end the teasing. His hands went up to fondle her breasts as she raked through his soft hair. "Yue, you are so beautiful" he continued making love to her there when waves of pleasure came to her as her body convulsed and climaxed. She shivered but Didi held her.

His mouth found hers again, this time they kissed fervently, their hands touching each other without barrier. Her body felt alive. She wrapped her legs around him "I love you, Didi." His eyes was glazed with desire as he positioned himself at the entrance and drove himself in. She let out a soft cry. "I missed you, Yue. So much." he whispered.

With every deep thrust, he assured her of his love. Faster and faster, they moved as she screamed when she reached her peak, before it was over, it started again. She arched her body and raked his back, holding onto him when it came back. "Didi...." she pleaded. Until he was sure she had her ultimate pleasure, he released in her and filled her with himself, chanting her name over and over until he reached his own climax. Their breathing was still heavy as he rolled himself off her. His fingers ran on her arms. "Do you know what I wanna do now?" His eyes had a glint of mischief. "Are you asking me to read your mind?" She said looking at him. Then, she blushed. He grinned. "You know it. I want to clean you up!"

He got up and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the shower stall. "I wanted to do this for a while." Her eyes widened. He grinned. "I had this thought of cleaning up my coach because she looks so yummy after a workout." She smacked his arm. He laughed. He took the shower gel and made a lather. Yue blew on it and bubbles flew around the bathroom. She laughed.

"I love it when you laugh. Yue, I'm gonna make you a summer sweetheart. No more ice queen." he smiled.
"You're ruining my reputation."
"Make a new one." He gently put the lather and soaped her from the front to the back till the end of her toes. Yue's skin tingled, wishing she would not feel warm so fast. She wanted him again. "Now, your hair. Turn around." He masssaged the shampoo in her hair "Is this okay?"
"Hmmm...." Wang He Di has good hands.
"Yue, it's your turn now."