One

Gasped...

I blink several time when remember the same dream about the same wounded guy walk out from the wood. Sighed, I sat on my bed and comb my long curly hair before walk out to the kitchen and take a drink.

When I pour the water, I took a glance to the clock and didn't surprise to see its only 2 AM, always the same time.

Should I worry? Scare?

No one believe me, I've tried before but they thought that I was just stress for the school and it was one of the effect I've got for every books I read.

So I start living with it and never told anyone, even my parents.

So, I just thought of it as one of my wild imagination, perhaps all of the books I've read really make my mind going crazy.

You want to life like the story that you're the princess and there's a prince out there for you.

"Lucia?"

I jump a little when the lights suddenly on and walk in my mother.

"You scare me, mom" I breathe while touching my chest which pounding rapidly.

She smile before take a glass of water and turn back to me "Can't sleep?" She asked softly.

I just shrugged and shook my head.

"Another book?" She rolled her eyes while I just grinned "You do know that it's really late, I was wishing for just just sneaking around from hanging with friends, but.." She stop and sighed "Please, Lucia, I know it's good to be smart, but I also want you to.."

"I know mom" I interjected quickly and saw her give me a small smile before nodded.

We just stood there and didn't say anything before she decided to walk out but not before tap my head.

"Oh yeah" She stopped on her track and turn her head back to my direction "Your father called and he.."

"I won't see him, mom" Again, I cut her before she finish her word.

My parents finally decided to life on separate way, my father remarried with his girlfriend 3 months after the divorcement being made and I saw how my mother's life being torn with the news, so I never allowed myself to forgive his action, even though I know he always send me money for my needs, which I never touch, and I also didn't want to meet or hear any news about him.

It's been two years since my mother forced me to go meet him in the hospital when his new wife had the baby, like he said was my new sister.

I was 14 at that time and I have two step sister from him and his new mistress that I didn't want to acknowledge.