Caught in the Act

So I wrote this at like 10:20pm and I don't write v well that early but I decided to do some less planned and more impromptu writing so enjoy my second story in a row including Dan's mum!!!

I swore I was going to swerve off of the road. I tried to concentrate on the individual yellow dots in the middle of the street, but they just kept merging into one as my mind spun with the intoxication of Phil's lips on my neck.
"God Phil we're about to get to mine can you CALM YOUR TITS?" I exclaimed, thinking it would help but only managing to persuade Phil to lift his arm up to my opposite ear as he trailed kisses up my neck and to the corner of my mouth.

"Phil jesus fuck how am I supposed to concentrate like this? You're going to get us both killed." I whined into the frigid air of the four seat italian car that was definitely way more than the two of us needed.

Phil groaned and pulled away, slamming his back against his seat like an agitated toddler. He blew his hair out of his face in annoyance as the cold rushed to replace the warmth that had previously been occupying my neck and shoulders. I pulled into the driveway of my little house, checking to make sure there was no car in the drive. My mum was at some kind of fancy meeting thing for the firm she worked for, and would most likely be there for the remainder of the night.

Opening the door to let in the even more chilly winter air, I circled around the front of the car to open Phil's door, taking him by the hand and leading him to the front door.

His lips on my cheeks were enough to make me fumble at my keys, finally getting the correct one into the slot and twisting it erratically. The second I opened the door, Phil pushed me through it, pulling my face towards his by the obnoxious tie I'd been forced to wear. I kicked the door shut as more of an afterthought, losing what little sense I'd had left when Phil finally forced his mouth around mine, forgetting all proper technique as he slammed me against the nearest wall, one hand now clasped tightly to the back of my neck. There really was no fight for dominance as Phil ran his tongue along my teeth, but I didn't really mind. It was electrifying being this close to him, just as it had been the first time. I bit Phil's lip to show I wasn't a totally submissive baby, before he could pull away to yank my shirt over my head.
With my tie still wrapped around his hand, Phil greedily bit at my neck, eliciting an embarrassingly high-pitched and girly sound from the bottoms of my lungs. He unravelled his hand from the only remaining clothing on my torso and ran his fingers lightly over my ribcage. I was just tugging at the end of Phil's shirt when I heard a crash, and I quickly looked up in fear of bipedal demon goats. I found something much worse.

My mother was stood in the entrance to the living room with a broken plate by her now porcelain-dust-covered heels.
"Mum! Hey! How's.. Um.. What's it... Didn't you have a work thing?" I asked, trying to cross my arms over my bare chest in the least conspicuous way possible, but only succeeding in advertising the fact that I had an extremely kinky-looking red tie still clinging to my sweat-steeped neck.

"It was cancelled." My mum drew out slowly, her eyes flickering between Phil's red cheeks and my red and purple neck.

"Hey, miss Howell." Phil whispered, attempting a charming smile before looking down at his shoes.
We stood in the most tense silence I had ever experienced before I decided to speak up.

"Whelp I'm going to go, uh, get dressed and Phil, you can sit down and chat with my mum! K bye!" I squeaked, kissing Phil quickly before grabbing my shirt and launching myself up the stairs, leaving Phil in the wary eyes of my mother.

"I'm coming with you!" Phil yelled, stopping his mad dash for the stairs only when my mother cleared her voice pointedly at him.

I was nearly to my door before my fifteen year-old little brother wandered out of his room, the Muse song he was listening to loud enough to be heard from around the corner. I stopped in my tracks as he looked up from his iPod, and it may well have been worse than seeing my mother in the state I was in. Upon seeing the red marks on my neck and chest, he spoke up.
"She still here?" He asked with a devious smile.

"Um yes Phil is still downstairs." I replied, the look on his face totally worth the awkwardness as I laughed and pushed the door to my room open.
It was going to be a long night.

Idk what it is about imagining Dan's mum being slightly conservative and seeing her son biting the lip of another boy when he's shirtless that amuses me so much but nonetheless I decided it'd be a good idea to write about it.

Also those of you that read this on my instagram (50.shades.of.gay) know that this was hella awkward for me to write but what can I say? I like to push boundaries.